Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got cameras installed from every angle you can imagine, after Bradesmaen 's torpedo towards goal just mysteriously vanished in thin air that time.
It's still out there, somewhere....

Cheer Cheer the Red and The White for Tonight Zev !
Few days ago was a sad anniversary, South Melbourne's final game at Lakeside Oval

images

I wish I was old enough to watch a few Swans games there, used to live in Middle Park in the late 90s and went to South Melbourne Hellas NSL Soccer games there, beautiful stadium and location

Wish we could bring them and Fitzroy back into the league

Anyhow carn the Bloods for tonight (and rest of the finals)

Still laughing over what happened last night though, esp zackah's favourite Joey Daniher being the Hero.

Couldn't have scripted a more satisfying ending haha
Thanks Elmer! I’m actually more excited than I have been for a game in a while. Footy has taken a bit of a back seat for me for quite a few years as other general life things got in the way; it feels like this is the first time in a while that I’ve been genuinely up for a game the way I used to get when I was a kid.

Doesn’t mean I’m optimistic (I honestly have no idea who wins), just excited!

It must have been a great game for the neutral. I have endured Lions games the last couple of months so it was nice to actually enjoy one. We got away with one at the end when Lynch's 'goal' was ruled out. I agree with Dimma here. How they conclusively confirmed the ball went over the post with those shit cameras is beyond me but of course I'll take it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m blaming that Max Gawn goal on your carrot cake react. It’s bad energy 😝
I just opened my mint chocolate and Hickey kicked a goal. Confirmed mint is good.

All is forgiven Wosh , thanks for setting up the Hickey goal for us. The Sydney-West Coast connection!

I’m super tired tonight so if some controversial finish happens again or Oliver is caught groping a woman in the rooms don’t wake me! Wake _Mike_

I’m super tired tonight so if some controversial finish happens again or Oliver is caught groping a woman in the rooms don’t wake me! Wake _Mike_
Hopefully for both our sakes the Swans break it open and romp away with it 🤞

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S34 Round 5 Dragons FFC vs Roys FFC at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back