Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know how people in positions of power can ignore the constant parade of teams we were ahead of on the old clock waltzing past us year after year.. seriously you'd have to be daft.

Simply because their metrics for success are not the same as yours and mine.

The board will see 40,000 on a Thursday night and pat themselves on the back. Mediocrity reigns from the top.
Ignoring the fact that the number would have been 53000, if we'd had a competent coach.

I'm going to ask a bizarre question.

Does Hinkley actually care about winning games of football?

Maybe a better question is:

Is the main focus of Kenny Average to win games of football?

It sounds bizarre but I don't think he does.

You can't be joking around after losing a game.
You can't be seen smiling or hugging opposition players after a loss.

A real coach who loses a game should be hurting after a loss and go back to the drawing board to find out what the problems are.
Kenny just goes back to Plan A.

It's literally one of the weirdest traits I've ever seen from a supposed Port Adelaide person.
Maybe apart from Koch which is a whole other world of absurdism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a lot of love for the donut king on the socials after that one.

I guess people were expecting more? Which is surprising that they haven't figured it out after all these years, but better late than never.
It looks like its done.

Even the greatest Pharisee of the Happy Clappers knows after a decade with precision that we have a good list that lacks heart and direction.

A real coach who loses a game should be hurting after a loss and go back to the drawing board to find out what the problems are.

It's literally one of the weirdest traits I've ever seen from a supposed Port Adelaide person.
What on earth has ever made you think Hinkley is a Port Adelaide person?

I fukcing hate this campaigner.

Funny thing is, having opinions like we all do means nothing when the cold hard facts say ‘is Ken ever winning anything’ - no. Has he been here long enough (yes)…. It’s such a simple board decision to get rid of him, (now) - but it’s just not that works anymore.

It’s going to have to go to shit to have him removed…. Then they will say ‘see what you supporters did’…..

Koch must know he’s on a hiding to nothing now. The gap last night was stark. We are a zillion miles away from it.

I hate to say it but we are better off falling apart for the rest of the year, it’s the only way because god knows our board hasn’t hit the guys to just sack him now based on my earlier points.

It’s a loop of doom we are riding…..

He seemed genuinely upset after the PF loss to Hawthorn, but since then, it looks like it's just a job to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back