Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

My point is that they CANT punch you. You’ve kind of missed the point and this thread is about Chris Davies. Follow the bouncing the ball.
Why would they want to go down a path of violence?

What next, someone punches you when you can't stab them? They stab you when you can't shoot them?

Resorting to violence because you can't handle the truth is the most pathetic thing ever.

This thread is an example of confirmation bias. You’re right it’s pointless offering a different point of view, yet here I am.

Was it professional? No. Was it a way of saying “yell something out across the crowd at the footy while I’m walking and working doing my job …can’t hear ya, and maybe choose an opportunity when we’re face to face” maybe.

I’m glad you mention an “opportunity to meet face-to-face.” There is a thing called AGM’s that the club does in February that allows us (the members) to ask questions. If I or anyone else were to say what Bucky did to CD on Saturday in a face-to-face situation like an AGM, CD and the club would not answer the question. If anything, they would publicly lambast and embarrass the person who asked the question in front of everyone for questioning CD’s integrity, and depending on the mood, they could potentially ask the person to leave. So tell me who the "coward" in that situation.

Last edited:
I’m glad you mention an “opportunity to meet face-to-face.” There is a thing called AGM’s that the club does in February that allows us (the members) to ask questions. If I or anyone else were to say what Bucky did to CD on Saturday in a face-to-face situation like an AGM, CD and the club would not answer my question. If anything, they would publicly lambast and embarrass the person who asked the question in front of everyone for questioning CD’s integrity, and depending on the mood, they could potentially ask to leave. So tell me who the "coward" in that situation.

Yep, why does he think people are resorting to banners and stickers? The walls at the club are always up. The supporters are dirt to them and they'd never acknowledge us or anything we have to say. These people avoid accountability like the plague. They will move heaven and earth to avoid having to answer for their garbage performance over the last decade.

The assumption that there is a genuine fear that Davies might jump to violence in a different setting is pretty funny, especially from someone so doggedly trying to defend him.

I reckon I could handle piss Davies. Stick and move. Dodge the first couple of haymakers and he'd gas out pretty quick

He's not getting the Richmond job.
I'm inserting emphasis for my own sanity.

Randy Savage Yes GIF by WWE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I saw this last week and though if Costanza/Jason Alexander was this smart and articulate as to why he could get a mega deal done why couldn't CD do it as well, rather than just the Costanza work routine.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

Back