SAINTS DISCO IV

Remove this Banner Ad

They performed this song in Melbourne in 2010 (I think), and I ended up sick in the toilets after Bam Margera stage dived onto my head during the moment that occurs 30 seconds into this video. After the show he was apologetic, there is a video out there that shows it happening, I'll try and find it.

Here it is 40 seconds in:

I turned around ready to fight (I thought someone punched me in the head) and saw security storming the area and realised it was Bam.

Last edited:
They performed this song in Melbourne in 2010 (I think), and I ended up sick in the toilets after Bam Margera stage dived onto my head during the moment that occurs 30 seconds into this video. After the show he was apologetic, there is a video out there that shows it happening, I'll try and find it.

Here it is 40 seconds in:

I turned around ready to fight (I thought someone punched me in the head) and saw security storming the area and realised it was Bam.

CKY brings back some memories. I was into Viva La Bam/Jackass/Wildboyz something shocking when I was younger and CKY was their go-to band for the shows music.

Here is something beautiful to help where we are now. Lost......
I know that Lester Bowie once referred to him as an "android" and yes, I do get that, and when this came out,
it was nothing new, and still isn't.......but it is a bit sublime. And I don't even really like Wynton but I get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

SAINTS DISCO IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Back