Remove this Banner Ad

Harvey_35

Debutant
Mar 31, 2011
Brisbane
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi Guys,

hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Just wondering if any fellow saints fans happened to have that Saints Scared series that Milne and Baker did a few years back.

I've got it all recorded on VHS but my player broke and the damned tape is stuck inside.

I'd really love to show my girlfriend as she never got to see it and absolutely loves Milney.

If anyone has it and ever ripped it to dvd or anything like that I'd be happy to transfer some money if someone can make a copy for me

Hope someone can help

cheers.

I've never heard of it before, sorry mate.

you're missing out!
Milney getting Bakes hypnotized and making him fall over (or go to sleep IIRC) at will at training was a personal fave ... they used to show it pre-game at the Dome

Sorry Harvey, can't help you out there tho ... a few years back I knew of a site that had the matches you could download (as well as some TV shows, like On The Couch) but the name of that site escapes me

Maybe someone else here can help you out with that, and might be worth searching there, if nobody has a copy

I couldn't find anything on YouTube though I only got 3 or 4 pages in. Possibly I was distracted by "Girl in the Smallest Bikini EVER"

you're missing out!
Milney getting Bakes hypnotized and making him fall over (or go to sleep IIRC) at will at training was a personal fave ... they used to show it pre-game at the Dome

Sorry Harvey, can't help you out there tho ... a few years back I knew of a site that had the matches you could download (as well as some TV shows, like On The Couch) but the name of that site escapes me

Maybe someone else here can help you out with that, and might be worth searching there, if nobody has a copy

I couldn't find anything on YouTube though I only got 3 or 4 pages in. Possibly I was distracted by "Girl in the Smallest Bikini EVER"

Thanks for the response mate, I've searched youtube as well but to no avail. It was a fantastic show, easily the best club show, by a mile, and I'm not being biased.

I'm surprised they never released it on dvd.

I remember that show vaguely. Was it called saints tv though? It was shown on pay tv yeah?

I have no idea where you would find it. Maybe ask the club ?

Hi Guys,

hopefully this is the right place to post this.

Just wondering if any fellow saints fans happened to have that Saints Scared series that Milne and Baker did a few years back.

I've got it all recorded on VHS but my player broke and the damned tape is stuck inside.

I'd really love to show my girlfriend as she never got to see it and absolutely loves Milney.

If anyone has it and ever ripped it to dvd or anything like that I'd be happy to transfer some money if someone can make a copy for me

Hope someone can help

cheers.

Even though I'm not a saints fan I was looking for this also.

It was absolutely hilarious. Especially the table tennis games.

KOLOKOTRONIS

Bloody hell I just realized Kolo did a 6 year bump

Snake if you find it and want it on disc I have a duel vcr dvd player that records tape to disc
Happy to do it
Thanks for the offer mate. Doubt i'll find it though. My wifes pretty good at throwing stuff out. My stuff mainly:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints scared

Remove this Banner Ad

Back