Sam Power & Jordan McMahon

Remove this Banner Ad

Tank

Team Captain
Oct 19, 2002
Western Suburbs
Other Teams
Western Bulldogs
Does anybody know if these guys are signed up? Hope they are and with Jade Rawlings wanting to play with his brother in the same side, I wonder what the chances would be of trying to obtain Luke from Brisbane?

seeing that brown has left i think we shood try to get luke power from brisbane coz i think he wants 2 come home and play wif his bro

Originally posted by Tank
Does anybody know if these guys are signed up? Hope they are and with Jade Rawlings wanting to play with his brother in the same side, I wonder what the chances would be of trying to obtain Luke from Brisbane?

Pretty sure Sammy has, but no word on Jordy yet.

Luke Power does want to come home, preferrably to play with his brother as Sam has told someone close to me. It would make it easier for his parents if he was in the same team as they would only have to attend 1 game each week, but we would need to do something that would seriously tempt the Lions. Plus the lure of winning that 4th Premiership may get pen to that Lions paper, hopefully only for a year or 2 and then he can come play with baby bro.

Dunno about Luke Power

I don't know that Luke Power is such a star.

Maybe he's good because he is in a good team. Take away the good team and he's ordinary.

I wouldn't say that he was one of the makers and shakers of Brisbane team.

Never seen him take a big screamer, make a scintellating run, knock someone senseless or kick a big bag.

Nah, his younger brother, the one that we've got, is going to be better.

Originally posted by stalker
McMahon hopefully doesn't sign up, I want him out...

Hes 20 years old, give him a decent chance and a decent run around every week...

I'd like him to sign, however i'd trade him for a guy like Jacobs who shows more accountable football, something we need...

Our game plan has to change, we've failed to strengthen our defence to a high standard for over a decade, this is the opportunity to act on it:)

We hold the Cards:D

Re: Dunno about Luke Power

Originally posted by littlenails
I don't know that Luke Power is such a star.

Maybe he's good because he is in a good team. Take away the good team and he's ordinary.

I wouldn't say that he was one of the makers and shakers of Brisbane team.

Never seen him take a big screamer, make a scintellating run, knock someone senseless or kick a big bag.

Nah, his younger brother, the one that we've got, is going to be better.

I hope the Brisbane B&F corrected your thoughts:

1st – Michael Voss, 71 votes
Eq 2nd – Simon Black, 70 votes
Eq 2nd – Luke Power, 70 votes

Remove this Banner Ad

Sam Power & Jordan McMahon

Remove this Banner Ad

Back