Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Here are the crime board rules of engagement. Please read them.

Importantly, 'sub judice' means that a case is under consideration by the courts. 'Sub judice contempt' can occur if information is published that may be prejudicial to the court proceedings.

Don't spread baseless rumours or state as fact that which is opinion, please.

A degree of respect in all discussion across this board is expected.

The Murder of Rebecca Young - Ballarat

The Murder of Hannah McGuire - Ballarat * Lachie Young charged

Allegedly

Last edited:
Thanks Irma. … so it’s a couple of years old.

But I still can’t find a resemblance with the pictures of him on his recent ‘party night’…. guess it must be him though.
shorsky and another pic here too.

The river is flowing strongly there, if you see it in town it's a trickle. Perfect spot to dump evidence, probably not a body, but there are so many billabongs further downstream.
Trawl it no divers.
:thumbsu: Damacus
Sociopath, no filter
Coming home to Ballarat, wouldn't swim there if you paid me, but might pan.....

At the school (SPC) he was bullied for being a bit 'different', taken out to another school closer to his home. 'We' refers to my son and I, we manage a vineyard in Durham Lead, on the banks of the Yarrawee. The site I'm speaking of is about 5k's closer to Buninyong.
It's an old picnic spot
So your post is telling us you think you know of a spot that would a good place to hide a body? I'm just a bit confused by what you're saying..

And so was pos expelled from St Pat's as someone on here just suggested? Or he was bullied at St Pat's and then moved schools?

Anyway, I guess you've told the police? No point just sharing it here.

Last edited:
The river is flowing strongly there, if you see it in town it's a trickle. Perfect spot to dump evidence, probably not a body, but there are so many billabongs further downstream.
Trawl it no divers.
:thumbsu: Damacus
Sociopath, no filter
Coming home to Ballarat, wouldn't swim there if you paid me, but might pan.....
Did it shock you when he was named as the accused? Or did it seem fitting

There’s also a couple of not very good, but more recent photo’s in this rather ghoulish Daily Mail ragpiece that was posted a few pages back.

Cheers, but I’m not convinced how recent they are either

I'm also from Ballarat and everyone has heard a different rumour. The main one I heard yesterday was about the panelbeater dobbing him in.
Everyone has a yarn to spin, it seems.

I’ve heard his g/friend dobbed him in; also that it was his sister who dobbed him in.

Didn’t they say on UI that they can tell if her heart rate increases, whether she’s had a fall, etc. Maybe it shows her increasing in running, then falling then running then falling.
it’s just a thought seeing as the police are adamant it’s an intentional act and they didn’t comment on a car being used just that it’s not a hit and run.

My Apple Watch also detects loud sounds over a certain decibel - I think 80?

Possibly screaming, arguing, screeching tyres would appear in health data.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think it be would be weird for his gf to still have posts with him on her insta account if she'd dobbed him.
Not if she'd been instructed/ordered by Police not to delete anything on her social media accounts.

Seriously ??? I'm telling you about my movements in my home town? We were on our way home (as previously mentioned)....
I was just curious as to why one would go to that spot. Eg. Is it a through way or solely an area you would go to picnic, which I gather you have answered now

I was just curious as to why one would go to that spot. Eg. Is it a through way or solely an area you would go to picnic, which I gather you have answered now
OK it's a choice we have to head back home, it's through the bush, really nice drive, lots of wild life. The place I'm referring to is isolated, and a place my son and I had discussed previously, so we stopped and checked it out, and it was dodgey, tracks down to the river where we found the objects. A deep section, definitely worth checking out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Samantha Murphy Ballarat * Patrick Orren Stephenson Charged With Murder

Remove this Banner Ad

Back