Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted yes, the decision is sound. You either need to consistently make finals and knock on the door of the last 4 or you need to bottom right out and demonstrate you are building with a long-term goal to stay long-term. Clarko is a fine example of that. He has done both and he is on the cusp of being a 3 x premiership coach.

Sando missed out on the 8 twice and towards the end showed that he was unwilling to give Crouch jnr, Grigg, Lyons, CEY, Cameron further, quality game time. You either need to do one or the other IMO. I don't think you can miss out and play the like of Reilly and Wright and others and keep hold of your credibility when the acid goes on you as to what you are working towards.

It may have been a ruthless decision, but that isn't always bad. It's better than blind acceptance, no one wants to be jokingly referreed to as Ninthmond, because lets face it that's kinda who we are.

He also posted that it was Jeremy Cameron so the starting point of my theory is that he's thrown in curveballs to throw us off the scent.

That was after the "Victorian club" morphed into "Victorian player" (which made it fit JC where it never had before) and "someone not mentioned in this thread" became "someone who's been mentioned in every second post in this thread".

There have been enough internal inconsistencies and in redhorse's story to suggest that if he does have inside info, he has deliberately misled us in some respects at various times, whether on instructions of his source or of his own volition.

Maybe we got too close to the truth with the "are we sure it's a player" line of posting that happened at one stage and so redhorse completely blew it up by naming Cameron.

Maybe he's just full of shit. Who knows.

Just a theory.

Edit: I should just add that none of the above is in any way a criticism of redhorse. If there is something massive brewing, and knowing that this place is pretty much source #1 for journos, some misinformation would be well placed.

You know what I think... I think that he couldnt drop the real name so its in code.

Jeremy Cameron >>>>> Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear) >>>>> Alistair Clarkson.

ITS A DONE DEAL PEOPLE!!

For goodness sake. THIS is the story about Bali, guys:

red+herring.png

Basically Sando caught an awesome red fish and kept bragging to the player group. They didn't like it much.

Maybe 9 days from now, we could be told our new coach. If Clarko makes it through and wins, his post match speech will be interesting.

If clarko is truly making his mind up as we speak (I still cant allow myself to believe it) then don't we want him to lose tonight? (I can barely bring myself to type it) If he loses to port, comfortably, is he really gonna expect that his ageing team is gonna be in a better position to beat an up n coming young side like port over the next 2 years?!? is he gonna want to waste two years of his career coaching when a younger port have already overtaken him? (with ryder on the way?) Or is gonna be more inclined to look elsewhere? That would put us in the box seat, given our potential and age. Id be lookin over at danger, Sloane, tex, and talia and lickin my lips. He wants to win im sure. Not like hes failed at hawks, he loses tonight he can leave knowing things have run there course, head held high.
Should hawks lose tonight ill be watching his reactions/demeanour with his players after the final siren very closely!

sacrilege I know...don't worry Sydney will beat port in the GF. 2007 repeat anyone?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tony Shaw - Crows wanted Goodwin and panicked.
You believe some of the rubbish coming out of these guys..
Shaw also saying this is all about ego's, it's all ego's.. :rolleyes:
They also can't seem to understand that time moves on and things change, different people are getting involved now and they also refuse to listen to what has been said around the footy world about breakdown of relationships etc..

Doesn't sound as tasty for them..

If clarko is truly making his mind up as we speak (I still cant allow myself to believe it) then don't we want him to lose tonight? (I can barley bring myself to type it) If he loses to port, comfortably, is he really gonna expect that his ageing team is gonna be in a better position to beat an up n coming young side like port over the next 2 years?!? is he gonna want to waste two years of his career coaching when a younger port have already overtaken him? (with ryder on the way?) Or is gonna be more inclined to look elsewhere? That would put us in the box seat, given our potential and age. Id be lookin over at danger, Sloane, tex, and talia and lickin my lips. He wants to win im sure. Not like hes failed at hawks, he loses tonight he can leave knowing things have run there course, head held high.
Should hawks lose tonight ill be watching his reactions/demeanour with his players after the final siren very closely!

sacrilege I know...don't worry Sydney will beat port in the GF. 2007 repeat anyone?
interesting point of view, personally I think he'd be more likely to leave after a third premiership, having done everything there is to do at a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back