Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute farcical 5AA thinks Roochi knows the problems of the inner sanctum of the AFC.

Bones thinks we are not a top 8 side based on players (not results).

Bones thinks we should celebrate Port today, FFS. Build a bridge Bones and get over it, dumping you led to two flags.

Fairly certain that Bone thought the same of Port in Primus' last season. Now they are his golden children with much the same list.

How many of you have actually met Sando and could say he is a mate?

I think it's very safe to say - Bone would be a yes to both of those questions and would be disappointed for his mate.

I also think it's safe to say, he is just as annoyed with how the club is going like the rest of us but his knowledge and understanding of the club is far superior to many people on this site.

He is one of three people who help organise the Adelaide Football Club past player functions each year and spent many hours setting the data base up.

He is critical of the club because he is passionate - just like many people who post anonymously on this web site. Many bullshit comments are made with zero accountability or respect.

As long as you havent all heard it from the same person.
Heard it from various places now, some very close to it all.. Others seem to have as well..
It's all a bit too coincidental now..
I also know that players who dislike Port a lot, hate them actually, would have considered going there to get out..
He had a few labels that weren't too errm nice..

Absolute farcical 5AA thinks Roochi knows the problems of the inner sanctum of the AFC.

Bones thinks we are not a top 8 side based on players (not results).

Bones thinks we should celebrate Port today, FFS. Build a bridge Bones and get over it, dumping you led to two flags.

Just post where we finished in 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and now 2014 and look at the common denominator?

snip

By the way, in none of this do I think Sando is a crap coach. In fact I'm almost certain that if he gets another head coach gig, he will do very well.

I don't think Sanderson is ever going to be a head-coach again. He was a good assistant coach at Geelong ... and will probably be a good assistant coach somewhere else in the future.

I totally forgot that Bones was about 33 when he got sacked, its not as if he was cut in the prime of his life nor was he fast player either, so the sacking was totally justified.

You do know - he was never sacked?

He actually retired and was never going to play again.

Andrew Jarman was sacked, Tony McGuiness and Greg Anderson was sacked but Chris McDermott retired priorto that meeting.

It's very easy to hate on Bone because the general feeling on this board, no one can be critical of the club except them. As soon as anyone else does become critical and this board doesn't agree with them, they talk shit and become an idiot but if this board agrees with them, they are are idolised.

Actually analysing what is said - that's going too far.

I don't think Sanderson is ever going to be a head-coach again. He was a good assistant coach at Geelong ... and will probably be a good assistant coach somewhere else in the future.

Most modern day coaches dont get a second gig once they are sacked.

The Bali incident;
Started having a lovely baked Schnapper covered in chilli sauce with 5 or 6 San Mig Lights at Gosha, how was I to know my mate was pouring rum into my coke, from there it was off to Salty Seagull where the music was good and the drinks sweet, just as I thought we were ending the night it was off to the exclusive Jenjar with the rich and famous.

The incident - we decided we had had enough doof doof and started heading down Jln 66 in search of a burger where we were attacked by some men dressed as women asking us to do rude things, as we walked and they buzzed us on motorbikes I couldn't tell who was female who was male or who was both - the nicest one asked if we could buy her a burger we declined her kind offer, I later stumbled home along the beach.

Nothing for the papers really.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14...ws]=179&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=e37ce9e3ff

"The club had a similar cleanout when former North Melbourne champion Malcolm Blight took over from Robert Shaw as coach at the end of 1996 season.

Blight made the unpopular decision to sack former captains Chris McDermott and Tony McGuinness as well as colourful veteran Andrew Jarman to make way for McLeod, Goodwin, Edwards and Kane Johnson, who were all in the early stages of their careers.

The Crows finished 12th on the AFL ladder in 1996 and were considered rank outsiders to reach the final eight in Blight's first year, but they exceeded all expectations to win the flag"

You do know - he was never sacked?

He actually retired and was never going to play again.

Andrew Jarman was sacked, Tony McGuiness and Greg Anderson was sacked but Chris McDermott retired priorto that meeting.

It's very easy to hate on Bone because the general feeling on this board, no one can be critical of the club except them. As soon as anyone else does become critical and this board doesn't agree with them, they tal and become an idiot but if this board agrees with them, they are are idolised.

Actually analysing what is said - that's going too far.

Alex, please Bone was SACKED!!

How many of you have actually met Sando and could say he is a mate?

I think it's very safe to say - Bone would be a yes to both of those questions and would be disappointed for his mate.

I also think it's safe to say, he is just as annoyed with how the club is going like the rest of us but his knowledge and understanding of the club is far superior to many people on this site.

He is one of three people who help organise the Adelaide Football Club past player functions each year and spent many hours setting the data base up.

He is critical of the club because he is passionate - just like many people who post anonymously on this web site. Many bullshit comments are made with zero accountability or respect.

Meanwhile........

Bone's narrative is that Sando shouldn't have been sacked because we aren't a quality side and don't have the players.

On the other hand Sando was sacked because he was fine with the current list and thought they could contend.

Bone's reasoning is self contradictory.

Meanwhile........

Bone's narrative is that Sando shouldn't have been sacked because we aren't a quality side and don't have the players.

On the other hand Sando was sacked because he was fine with the current list and thought they could contend.

Wasn't Bone highly critical a few weeks back that this team had a soft underbelly, well isn't that the Coaches role to build a strong approach to game plan and attitude

Bone can't have it both ways

Meanwhile........

Isn't he allowed to have that opinion?

Just as you are allowed to have yours?

http://aflca.com.au/index.php?id=14...ws]=179&tx_ttnews[backPid]=9&cHash=e37ce9e3ff

"The club had a similar cleanout when former North Melbourne champion Malcolm Blight took over from Robert Shaw as coach at the end of 1996 season.

Blight made the unpopular decision to sack former captains Chris McDermott and Tony McGuinness as well as colourful veteran Andrew Jarman to make way for McLeod, Goodwin, Edwards and Kane Johnson, who were all in the early stages of their careers.

The Crows finished 12th on the AFL ladder in 1996 and were considered rank outsiders to reach the final eight in Blight's first year, but they exceeded all expectations to win the flag"

So, once again. The journalist should be believed when they support your opinion however when they don't they have to be discredited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back