Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What else could they say? Someone would be lined up, no doubt about it. These calls don't get made off a whim.
Exactly. "Mutual decision to part ways", "embark on a nationwide search". It's PR bullshit that organisations always give out in this situation.

Sando was sacked because they've lined up someone whom they view as better.

Seriously dumb decision if we don't have a contract written up for someone new. It means that Goodwin could turn the job down - assuming he's the frontrunner - and we'll be Brisbane MkII. Anyone who thinks Fagan has anything to do with this is forgetting how little he's got to do with the club at the moment.

This is a board thing, and it better ****ing pay off.

The club is embarking on a nationwide hunt for a coach? Surely we would have somebody in line, and it better not be a rookie coach like Goodwin.

Once again, Sando is an absolute top bloke and I'm gutted. I wish him all the best..

The seasons not even finished. At present there's no other certain head coach changes, so we have a full field of the best senior assistants plus ex and current coaches to choose from. Perfect timing with a new CEO and vigour emanating from the club. Who wouldn't want to get on board the new ruthless and success seeking adelaide footy club.

I for one, are absolutely loving this call.

Was never convinced about Sando with the talent we have.

Witnessing that West Coast loss first hand did it for me.

Everyone attacking the Board need to settle, the vast majority of us complained for ages saying they were doing NOTHING, now they make two huge appointments and are squealing.

Change hurts but we desperately needed to do this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris_Scott_training_11.jpg

The AFC is back. Team RooFag to deliver justice.

I can feel the negativity seeping out of my body.

Jeremy Cameron for a 5th rounder.

Jaeger O'Meara to walk to us in the PSD after we offer him the least money but an autographed photo of Roo.

Tippett to ramsgate on the premise of a free money salad only to get Kerbstomped.

Roo to design new logo with K-Tip's entrails.

Get excited ppl it's happening rraghahjdjakskjd!!'1662!!!

Are you sure that Danger wasn't one of the players who said Sando needed to be gone?

He'd certainly be one who's opinion would have weight. It's not Sloane.
If anything, more likely Danger will stay. He was part of the leadership group that basically disowned Sando after all

I'm worried now...

Some of our players are extremely close to Sando and this could seriously change some of their minds in terms of re-signing with the club.

If we lose One of our stars (Danger, Sloane, Tex etc) It's going to be disastrous.

You take public utterances much too literally. Players like to win and if they think the coach isn't qualified to get them that success, then they can turn quite easily. Not publicly though, it's all party line stuff in afl club-land.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back