Sando sacked - confirmed **** crows only ****

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You believe some of the rubbish coming out of these guys..
Shaw also saying this is all about ego's, it's all ego's.. :rolleyes:
They also can't seem to understand that time moves on and things change, different people are getting involved now and they also refuse to listen to what has been said around the footy world about breakdown of relationships etc..

Doesn't sound as tasty for them..

Shaw was sacked by the biggest ego in the footy world so he would have some experience with it.

how will the jurno,s react if it was clarko how stupid will they all look them saying we dont know what we are doing as a club i hope it is dew, clarko ,francou and rok

I was very surprised to see that McDermott's been involved in the Past Players Association. My impression has been that he's never been interested in going back to the club. How many Club Championships has he been too since 1996? I think he threw away his Gold Jacket at the time.

(I also understood that the general thinking at the end of 1996 was that he was going to retire, but Blight got the boot in first.)

And along with the Bali rumour, what's all this about red fish? I feel as if I'm living in an alternate reality. :drunk: :eek:

interesting point of view, personally I think he'd be more likely to leave after a third premiership, having done everything there is to do at a club.

Yeah I tend to think the same. Puts a nice full stop at his time at the club and leaves it on a high. Crows would be more interesting and challenging for him...and after that amount of time a change would be refreshing.

Can see the other side too, if they lose the thought of a drawn out rebuilding might be harsh, and maybe they'd do better with a fresh coach.

That said I just can't see it happening. Struggle to pull it anywhere close to actually reality. Maybe if I wish hard enough...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So is this Bali rumour an actual thing? If so I would be much obliged if someone could PM me too if it doesn't belong on the board

Very very rich for Bomber Thompson to be throwing stones at us, when you consider their Club is a total basketcase given everything that has happened to them over the past couple of years.

That is one Club that actually should have had a cleanout, instead they gave Hird a contract extension.
And the way he got out of his contract at Geelong saying he was too burned out to coach, and then a week later signs a new deal as an assistant at Essendon.

They're so stupid. If it was only Goodwin we wanted, then surely we would have secured him before sacking sando.

I love how the insinuation is that Ricciuto and the rest of the board are idiots and banked on Goodwin running home when we called. There is no way that Roo would take that risk without speaking with Goody weeks or even months before the decision was made. The two are best friends and business partners. They have worked together long enough to know that you have your ducks lined up in a row first before you start shooting.

Honestly it's like saying Roo signed the paperwork to begin construction on the Port Lincoln Hotel, then called Goody and asked if he wanted to come on board as a partner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love how the insinuation is that Ricciuto and the rest of the board are idiots and banked on Goodwin running home when we called. There is no way that Roo would take that risk without speaking with Goody weeks or even months before the decision was made. The two are best friends and business partners. They have worked together long enough to know that you have your ducks lined up in a row first before you start shooting.

Honestly it's like saying Roo signed the paperwork to begin construction on the Port Lincoln Hotel, then called Goody and asked if he wanted to come on board as a partner.
exactly do they realise roo has a brain unlike tony shaw and these other journos who have done no research

3AW interviewed Rooch this afternoon. He was adamant that the senior playing group weren't part of a "coup" to oust Sando, just merely going about their normal review process.

Opposite of what he's writing in the Advertiser.

Will the real Rucci please stand up?

I like how he pretends to know what is going on. He hasn't got the slightest ****ing clue.

Rooch is in some horrible form at the moment, time to get some touch in the reserves.

what get me the most is these so called port ppl telling us about our situation when they all hid under a rock for 4 years and only got hinkley after 3 others turned the job down hmm how about you pay back all the handouts first before you open your mouth because your club is still baggage until the debt is paid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back