Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thoughts? Gone for a number of mid pricers as I've missed out big time in recent years.
Also join my league, going for top league, so if you've finished in the top 2% in recent years join up.

Attachments

• sc 1.JPG
    sc 1.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 97

Any thoughts? Gone for a number of mid pricers as I've missed out big time in recent years.
Also join my league, going for top league, so if you've finished in the top 2% in recent years join up.

You do know Kreuzer is expected to miss the early rounds, right?

Those rucks are a real worry. As others have pointed out Kreuzer is injured and will miss the early games, but Leuenberger is a potential disaster too. Terrible injury history and has to win his no:1 ruck role back from Martin who was so good last year. Making it worse is that he hasn't re-signed and looks like being a free agent at the end of the season and that usually results in a player having a poor year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe mid price was the wrong wording. I meant 10 keepers only.

Greene, McRae, Crouch,Walters will not be on field in anyone's team in the top 2000 at years end.
First 3 are capable of averaging over 100. walters im hoping to average late 80's+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back