Teams SC 2015 - My team (During NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two sides. First one was made last month, second one today.

zmHOWBa.png

$22,700 left.

9Xm0UGo.png

Think the second is better, but interested in your opinions. Also advice etc. is mucho appreciated.

Two sides. First one was made last month, second one today.

zmHOWBa.png

$22,700 left.

9Xm0UGo.png

Think the second is better, but interested in your opinions. Also advice etc. is mucho appreciated.
Dick isn't best 22 at Carlton, would look at replacing him. Also haven't seen Z.Jones make an appearance yet in the pre-season so not sure where he's at.

Dick isn't best 22 at Carlton, would look at replacing him. Also haven't seen Z.Jones make an appearance yet in the pre-season so not sure where he's at.

Cool. NFI if Jones will get games, but I know we lost Malceski and he'd probably be in the mix with the Rohan types for that vacant backline spot.

Plus as we all know, defence is a ****ing chore this year. My rookies will likely change by Rd 1.

Nic Nat's gone awfully white!!!:eek:
Hahaha, good work.

Cool. NFI if Jones will get games, but I know we lost Malceski and he'd probably be in the mix with the Rohan types for that vacant backline spot.

Players ahead of Jones to replace Malceski...... Titchell, Heeney, Laidler, Towers,..........

He wont be playing early on this season. Lloyd, McVeigh will be the running HBF with players like Rampe (if Reid is playing back), Rohan, ..... So many choices.

He is not worth a placeholder.

Second look over my team, thoughts? View attachment 117175
Got any cash left? Don't like the selwood selection, do you think he's a keeper? If not upgrade him. Better options Hold off on Essendon players too till ASADA stuff comes through.
I personally think Mummy is an expensive risk. Injury prone could easily downgrade to guys like Minson or big Ivan.

Got any cash left? Don't like the selwood selection, do you think he's a keeper? If not upgrade him. Better options Hold off on Essendon players too till ASADA stuff comes through.
I personally think Mummy is an expensive risk. Injury prone could easily downgrade to guys like Minson or big Ivan.

Mumford to Maric and upgraded Selwood to Lachie Neal. Watson will be easily replaced depending on the ASADA stuff.

nigars.PNG

Have too many Saints but Steven is a gun. IIRC won the BNF with 150 votes, second had 110 in 2013. Not 100% convinced on Newnes but he seems popular and Goddard is a lock. Goldstein will be downgraded and Selwood>GAJ if he plays r1. Would be great if I could get any advice, fairly noob at SC since Fantasy is dead and garbage anyway.

View attachment 117197

Have too many Saints but Steven is a gun. IIRC won the BNF with 150 votes, second had 110 in 2013. Not 100% convinced on Newnes but he seems popular and Goddard is a lock. Goldstein will be downgraded and Selwood>GAJ if he plays r1. Would be great if I could get any advice, fairly noob at SC since Fantasy is dead and garbage anyway.
Bit of a risk with both Steven and Griffen in the middle. I have doubts over both for different reasons. I like the courage, but I would probably sacrifice a premo ruckman and upgrade one of those two to a consistent premo mid like JPK or similar. One you can bank on being top 10 for the rest of the year.

Still 130k in the kitty, so if Ablett plays rd 1 then Beams/Gray --> Ablett

If not, then might upgrade ruck or bolster def with Ibbo --> B.Smith. Thoughts??? (edit: the maths on this doesn't add up, but I can make it work I think)

Rookies obviously up in the air.

Screen Shot 2015-03-19 at 3.24.32 PM.png

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still 130k in the kitty, so if Ablett plays rd 1 then Beams/Gray --> Ablett

If not, then might upgrade ruck or bolster def with Ibbo --> B.Smith. Thoughts??? (edit: the maths on this doesn't add up, but I can make it work I think)

Rookies obviously up in the air.

Upgrade R2, I think Bellchambers is going to struggle for points.

$43,400 left

Not sure about Neale + Jaksch, considering upgrading one and downgrading the other depending on Round 1 teams. Rookies-pricers are, of course, likely to change - although I think Cockatoo, Ellis-Yolman, Goddard, and Steele will stick around.

Preseason2.jpg

Correct. Creates a bit of a headache, but I'm fairly confident TBC will start Ruck1 anyway.

If not, then maybe Goldy/TBC becomes Goldy/Giles or Minson/NicNat?

I had him as R2 for a looong time, my knees finally buckled :D I do have him at F4 though. Having him at R2 does open up a lot of cash. If only we saw him before the season...If he's not banned he's definite 1st ruck. Giles is there purely as backup. When up and going I'd put him top 5 in the league as a pure Ruckman, as a ruckman that can rest forward for 6-7 mins a qtr he's invaluable. He just needs to get out on the park to show everyone what he can do. Ryder leaving is the best thing that could have happened to him.

Alright, so I'm playing around with my Mid/Def/Ruck structure.
Two options I'm considering, happy for just an option 1 or 2 response, anything else is a bonus.
Pretty sure I know which way I am going with this, just want some reassurance.

Option 1
DEF: B. Smith, H. Shaw, J. Gibson, J. Newnes, C. Pearce, S. Edwards (H. Goddard, A. Saad)
MID: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, N. Fyfe, J. Selwood, J. Steven, D. Lang, I. Heeney, B. Boekhorst (N. Freeman, C. Ellis-Yolmen, K. Lambert)
RUC: T. Goldstein, N. Naitanui (T. Read)

or

Option 2
DEF: H. Shaw, J. Gibson, J. Newnes, M. Jaensch, C. Pearce, S. Edwards (H. Goddard, A. Saad)
MID: S. Pendlebury, N. Fyfe, J. Selwood, A. Swallow, L. Neale, J. Steven, I. Heeney, B. Boekhorst (N. Freeman, C. Ellis-Yolmen, K. Lambert)
RUC: I. Maric, N. Naitanui (T. Read)

SC take 3.jpg After a few tweaks here and there this is my latest update .. I'm now happy with the rucks Maric/Minson combo. I'm not sure whether to keep Fyfe or get Pendles instead. I swapped Simpson for Hibbert. Let me know your thoughts on my latest team. Cheers

Bit of a risk with both Steven and Griffen in the middle. I have doubts over both for different reasons. I like the courage, but I would probably sacrifice a premo ruckman and upgrade one of those two to a consistent premo mid like JPK or similar. One you can bank on being top 10 for the rest of the year.
No risk no reward!

View attachment 117258 After a few tweaks here and there this is my latest update .. I'm now happy with the rucks Maric/Minson combo. I'm not sure whether to keep Fyfe or get Pendles instead. I swapped Simpson for Hibbert. Let me know your thoughts on my latest team. Cheers
Can't fault much. General structure is good. Some of your picks will be contingent on Rd1 selection (Hibberd, Henderson, Rookies) but same boat as everyone else. The puzzling selection is having both Read and Cox as DPP ruckman. Neither are likely to play. I can understand having one of the two at R3, but having the other at F7 is baffling to me. better off picking a rookie who will actually get a game so as to make you some coin

Players ahead of Jones to replace Malceski...... Titchell, Heeney, Laidler, Towers,..........

He wont be playing early on this season. Lloyd, McVeigh will be the running HBF with players like Rampe (if Reid is playing back), Rohan, ..... So many choices.

He is not worth a placeholder.

Jetta is going to play the Eski role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back