Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needing help... This is FIRST DRAFT only and need to help move things around and advice on who to keep.

Attachments

• Current Team.JPG
    Current Team.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 6
supercoach.jpg

So I'm pretty unsure on what to do with this team after looking at other peoples midfield and reckon I might be to risky, I think I may have gone too many mid pricers in bellchambers, wells, higgins, Ibbotson and Adcock. I like the cover I get from having Bellchambers and I'm pretty keen on wells so I'm struggling to find areas to downgrade to rookies for a more premo Midfield.

Starting with Rocky is risky due to his price and the addition of beams, but no one else seems to have him, and personally love him as a player. I feel to dirty to start without Gaz aswell, Ive never seen that work out well for anyone. I have 97,000 left, thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 120604

So I'm pretty unsure on what to do with this team after looking at other peoples midfield and reckon I might be to risky, I think I may have gone too many mid pricers in bellchambers, wells, higgins, Ibbotson and Adcock. I like the cover I get from having Bellchambers and I'm pretty keen on wells so I'm struggling to find areas to downgrade to rookies for a more premo Midfield.

Starting with Rocky is risky due to his price and the addition of beams, but no one else seems to have him, and personally love him as a player. I feel to dirty to start without Gaz aswell, Ive never seen that work out well for anyone. I have 97,000 left, thoughts?

Downgrade sheed.
upgrade wells.

Don't mind your side at all :thumbsu:

Looks good mate! The only thing I'd question is Karnezis, but I guess with Lambert being an emergency only, it's a viable choice.

Defence might be a bit light, but if two of Higgins/Adcock/Ibbo average 85+, you're in a very strong position.

Could you maybe downgrade Cockatoo & Higgins to a cheaper rookie and upgrade Wells to Griffen?

Supercoach_again_wed.png

I'll continue to tinker all weekend, but just about ready to lock this in now. Seems like a very safe side. Bellchambers worries me a bit at F4, but having a bit of ruck cover let's me sleep easy, and I'm hoping to upgrade him to Ryder ASAP.

Any thoughts?

Can't believe how many teams i'm seeing Bellchambers in. Even Jason Laycock was more consistent.
Think it's because he seems to be the "best" "cheap" option in that range. DPP just gets him over the line IMO. If no DPP would be Luey most likely. Not much on offer below 400k as we know.

Light R2 seems to be a solid strategy.

Think it's because he seems to be the "best" "cheap" option in that range. DPP just gets him over the line IMO. If no DPP would be Luey most likely. Not much on offer below 400k as we know.

Light R2 seems to be a solid strategy.
Really don't know why people are not using Ryder as ruck cover, sure he may lose a bit of coin, but **** me, if you have a donut in your rucks would you want belly or ryder?

EDIT : when ASADA challenge tomorrow, then back to plan A*

Plan A* is no plan.... :oops:

Thanks for the Input guys. Yeah I'm only on bellchambers for the dpp ruck cover, one ruck rookie on the bench doesn't sit well with me.

I really like wells for his price, head says upgrading him to Griffen is a better choice, heart says wells will be huge for north this year.

I guess we're all waiting to see what rookies get named, as karnezis is a worry and may get the chop.

Really don't know why people are not using Ryder as ruck cover, sure he may lose a bit of coin, but **** me, if you have a donut in your rucks would you want belly or ryder?

EDIT : when ASADA challenge tomorrow, then back to plan A*

Plan A* is no plan.... :oops:
Think it's because if TBC really goes to sh*t, DPP him FWD as easy upgrade and Ryder surely wouldn't be the worse R2 around...

Can I just say, be careful using bottom priced rookies as placeholders especially now days when there can be ~$100k difference between base rookie and top rookie. If very few rookies are named and these are at the top end you'll be scratching around last minute to sort your team.

I like your structure, few questions on players though. Newnes, Cotchin, Griffen, Steven, Wells, Bennell and Swan. Are you hoping these guys become premiums or are you using them as stepping stones? If so the premiums how much do you see each of them averaging?

All bar Wells I am aiming to be premiums and keepers for the season. Wells can become that, although have grabbed him for the expected price rise.

Running through realistic expected averages:
Newnes - 90
Cotchin - 110
Griffen - 105
Steven - 105
Wells - 85-90
Bennell - 95-100
Swan - 95-100 hoping for a higher ceiling

Griffen is the one out of those that I'm most hesitant on given he'll potentially get more attention this year. While there are risks in the others, am comfortable with them.

Can I just say, be careful using bottom priced rookies as placeholders especially now days when there can be ~$100k difference between base rookie and top rookie. If very few rookies are named and these are at the top end you'll be scratching around last minute to sort your team.
Or even leave a little in bank as plan B?

Is anyone planning on jumping on a 'Vice Captain' in the Thursday night game?
Dusty maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back