Teams SC 2015 - My team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Bellchambers averaged 85 and 81 after establishing himself and that was just playing as second ruck. Now he's the #1 man and is firing after a full pre-season. Even if he only gets back up to an 85 average, he's still priced unders. But I reckon he could go beyond that. AND he's dual position which could be hugely beneficial.

If's and buts.

If....he hits 2 x 100+ early, ill downgrade a fwd like swan and jump on

Standard "read herald sun" team.

I likey
To be fair I didn't actually read the Herald Sun at all, just scoped out around this forum as usual :p

Tom Bellchambers averaged 85 and 81 after establishing himself and that was just playing as second ruck. Now he's the #1 man and is firing after a full pre-season. Even if he only gets back up to an 85 average, he's still priced unders. But I reckon he could go beyond that. AND he's dual position which could be hugely beneficial.
But is he number 1? What's going on with Giles? I thought Bellchambers would continue to be a ruck/forward and Giles would take up the mantle of #1. Or at least they'd split it 50/50.

But is he number 1? What's going on with Giles? I thought Bellchambers would continue to be a ruck/forward and Giles would take up the mantle of #1. Or at least they'd split it 50/50.
Belly will ruck more than he used to IMO, but still drift forward where he's a really good marking and goalkicking target.

To be fair I didn't actually read the Herald Sun at all, just scoped out around this forum as usual :p
Honestly, given the lack of rookies and decent back options. And the quality mid/forwards most teams will looking pretty similar. As they always do this time of the year.

Tossing up with the idea of not starting with gaz. Which leaves me with $245K in the bank and this team. Should I hold the coin to get gaz when hes lower in price and 'fit', or should I use it to say get Pendles over selwood/Danger/Griffen and an upgrade in the backs or forwards?

View attachment 120848

Salem to Lycett

team looks great then

Who would you personally rather than those 3. Thanks for the feedback
I have Adcock and Sutcliffe in defence and Hogan and Lamb on my forward bench with Clark at F6. I am lightish on in the mids to allow a rookie free forward and back line on field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, first time poster on here, really enjoyed looking at a lot of your teams and reading different point of views on other people teams. Was wondering if some1 could give me a little feedback ? Screenshot_2015-04-02-15-27-12.png Screenshot_2015-04-02-15-27-02.png

Not a bad team - personally I don't think Lewis will repeat his great form (history talking not me) and you sure you wanna start with Sheed?

Hi All - Would really love some feedback, struggling to get the balance right!

B: Simpson, Shaw, Hibberd, Newnes, Goodes, Saad ... Brown, McIntosh
M: Ablett, Fyfe, Selwood, Danger, Cockatoo, Anderson, Heeney ... Ellis-Yolman, Miller, Lambert
R: Goldstein, Leuenberger ... Cox
F: Gray, Bartel, Martin, Swan, Salem, Clarke ... Hogan, Lamb

Thanks in advance!

G'day guys any opinions on the best way to squeeze Gazza in?
Downgrading Goldy to Minson is probably best but i would really like to keep my rucks as is.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• BigfootySC110.PNG
    BigfootySC110.PNG
    124.2 KB · Views: 89
Sorry, did I read right? Only Carlton and Richmond players get locked in / out of your sides tonight? So will still be able to swap and change on Saturday morning?

Anyhoo, here's my side. Does it make a difference that Vandenberg got upgraded today? Steele and Dalgleish are my two ??'s, so if Vandenberg is likely I'll probably swap Steele for him.
Final side.JPG

Sorry, did I read right? Only Carlton and Richmond players get locked in / out of your sides tonight? So will still be able to swap and change on Saturday morning?

Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back