Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be less of a bulldogs supporter :p I think you have way too many mid pricers in the midfield. I mean do you really think that Jong is going to get a lot of games and score that well? I'd downgrade all of Acres/Jong/Biggs to rookies, and upgrade Waters to someone like KK, since Waters might retire by the end of the week, and if he's considering it, it's about time to look somewhere else SC wise.

And those rucks are very risky. Especially considering Kreuzer is injured :p You might have to do a reshuffle there.

If and it's a pretty big if... Prestia, Treloar and Murphy all average 110+ and Crouch can push up near that you are going to have a very good year.
Risky but could pay off, all depends on those young mids turning into Premo's!

I like it!
I can't see Treloar or Prestia going backwards and they nearly averaged 110. Crouch last year came off no pre-season with injuries should see a large increase this year. Murphy is a bit of an unknown, used to dominate, but gets the tag a lot and coming back last year from missing a chunk of footy.

Time will tell.. Thanks for the feedback!

This is just my first attempt aware some changes will most likely need to be made. Appreciate feedback of any kind. What do you think?
Have 400k reaminning

View attachment 110197
Refer to above about why not to pick Waters.

I like your midfield. It's different, but it's very strong and I like it a lot.

I'm not sure on Gibson's SC scoring potential. Remember, just because someone's a gun player doesn't mean that translates to SC. I would personally flip him to Hurn.

Waters and Kruze are both injured.

Z. Smith is no certainty to start, and even if he does, is not worth the R1 spot.

Too much money outlaid for Jong, Acres and Biggs. All will be named, but drop one or 2 and pick up some cheaper rookies that will yield similar results but cost you less, and use the spare cash to upgrade Waters to someone who will actually play.

Neither Rampe or Bonts appeal too me, but thats going to be an individual choice.

This is just my first attempt aware some changes will most likely need to be made. Appreciate feedback of any kind. What do you think?
Have 400k reaminning

View attachment 110197
My tip is spend your 400k, preferably in the midfield. You could turn Barlow into GAJ easily. And Bellcho into any ruckman you wanted while still keeping the rest of your line-up intact. I like the structure in general. Forward line is very solid

Last edited:
Refer to above about why not to pick Waters.

I like your midfield. It's different, but it's very strong and I like it a lot.

I'm not sure on Gibson's SC scoring potential. Remember, just because someone's a gun player doesn't mean that translates to SC. I would personally flip him to Hurn.

Thanks for your time appreciate it. I like your opinion though might actually look at changing gibson

My tip is spend your 400k, preferably in the midfield. You could turn Barlow in GAJ easily. And Bellcho into any ruckman you wanted while still keeping the rest of your line-up intact. I like the structure in general. Forward line is very solid

Thanks for that.
May be worth changing the ruck just wanst sure wether to keep plenty of coin but maybe not

Be less of a bulldogs supporter :p I think you have way too many mid pricers in the midfield. I mean do you really think that Jong is going to get a lot of games and score that well? I'd downgrade all of Acres/Jong/Biggs to rookies, and upgrade Waters to someone like KK, since Waters might retire by the end of the week, and if he's considering it, it's about time to look somewhere else SC wise.

And those rucks are very risky. Especially considering Kreuzer is injured :p You might have to do a reshuffle there.

But they're the only ones that I know the rookies from!!! :D

I think the doggies are crying out for speed / line breakers in the midfield and Jong is about our only guy left to do that. But he is basically in there as a "keep an eye on for NAB cup" and if he doesn't cut the mustard I can use his cash elsewhere. Biggs might go but I reckon Acres can average 80 and easily slot into Saints best 22. If you can tell me a rookie who'll do that I'll gladly swap. (Not meant to be as smart-arse as it reads!)

Kreuze is injured? **** me. That hurts.

Waters and Kruze are both injured.

Z. Smith is no certainty to start, and even if he does, is not worth the R1 spot.

Too much money outlaid for Jong, Acres and Biggs. All will be named, but drop one or 2 and pick up some cheaper rookies that will yield similar results but cost you less, and use the spare cash to upgrade Waters to someone who will actually play.

Neither Rampe or Bonts appeal too me, but thats going to be an individual choice.

Keeping an eye on Waters obviously but everything I've read says the Eagles will know by weeks end and I can go from there. If he's right to go he'll be in my starters.

Keeping an eye on Rampe as the Malceksi replacement for the Swans, so he's no lock but as with Jong if he doesn't work out I can use his allocated money elsewhere.

Bonts will avg 95 this season. Bookmark it. ;)

Thanks for that.
May be worth changing the ruck just wanst sure wether to keep plenty of coin but maybe not
Just understand that not starting Pendles and Gaz might make it very difficult later to trade these guys in.

These 2 don't usually drop too far which means whether you pay top dollar now or do it mid season you'll still need to find significant cash.

Trust me - once you start getting LTI's and relying on cash cows to grow and some times they don't grow quick enough, it can be very difficult to get guys like this in.

Just understand that not starting Pendles and Gaz might make it very difficult later to trade these guys in.

These 2 don't usually drop too far which means whether you pay top dollar now or do it mid season you'll still need to find significant cash.

Trust me - once you start getting LTI's and relying on cash cows to grow and some times they don't grow quick enough, it can be very difficult to get guys like this in.

Alright thanks for that I will definitely need to go over and I think bring at least one the them in probably pendels. I don't wanna get stuck in that position later waiting for the cash cows to benefit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bonts will avg 95 this season. Bookmark it. ;)

Unless he averages 100, he isn't worth it. A little extra and you get Swan, and a little less you get Titch or Wingard. All guys people are hoping will top the ton.

Unless he averages 100, he isn't worth it. A little extra and you get Swan, and a little less you get Titch or Wingard. All guys people are hoping will top the ton.
I already have Swan, still not sold on Titch's JS, and Wingard I've sworn off for life. :drunk:

Actually Bonts averaged 85 off his last continuous 14 games (taking out a 14 & 47 from rounds 5 & 7), so he could easily hit the ton.

Keeping an eye on Waters obviously but everything I've read says the Eagles will know by weeks end and I can go from there. If he's right to go he'll be in my starters.
Waters won't be starting the season even if he's not going to retire. You'll need to get him out, so you may as well do it now and work on the structure from there.

Waters won't be starting the season even if he's not going to retire. You'll need to get him out, so you may as well do it now and work on the structure from there.
Really? That bad?

Gawd dammit.

Elliot Yeo?

Ibbo?

Dare I say it....

Gary Rohan?

Last edited:
People's thoughts on Swan v Dusty, if you had to choose? I've replaced Dusty with Buddy, just wonder if I should try get him back in somehow...

8 days until NAB cup!!!! Hurry up! still undecided on my rookies but the structure will remain the same.

**************STRUCTURE***************

B5 - Hard to find playing rookies.. midprice madness strategy on the field bar H.Shaw. Waters/Whitecross will cost early trades
M5 - Top 5 Mids scorers won't change all year bar injury. Worth every penny. everyone saying rocky's too expensive.. hopefully becomes a POD of sorts in the elite prem stakes.
R2 - Slight risk in NicNat but their are riskier options out there
F4 - This is where all the rookies are, got ruck and mid cover too. Krak and lambert set to play early :)

upload_2015-2-18_15-55-45.png

dJccRDf.png

What I'm repping atm. Not entirely happy with it and I know my midfield is weak, but the rookies there seem so much better than defender/forward rookies (besides the ones I've picked). Had Jobe Watson, but he had to go when Kruezer went down.

I know Birchall is injured, but he will still play round one.

Thoughts?

dJccRDf.png

What I'm repping atm. Not entirely happy with it and I know my midfield is weak, but the rookies there seem so much better than defender/forward rookies (besides the ones I've picked). Had Jobe Watson, but he had to go when Kruezer went down.

Thoughts?
I like it.

Don't know about Chips selection, will be 33 this year but showed he can still do it by averaging 92 last year. Interesting.

Trade NVB/Biggs for Vandenburg, as I think he will get promoted IMO - due to Petracca.

Birchall underpriced so solid pick, will also play more games than Heater.

Any reason for Jack Lonie?

dJccRDf.png

Thoughts?

Be weary of Birchill has done a knee which will rule him out of NAB but will supposedly starting round 1......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back