Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 days until NAB cup!!!! Hurry up! still undecided on my rookies but the structure will remain the same.

**************STRUCTURE***************

B5 - Hard to find playing rookies.. midprice madness strategy on the field bar H.Shaw. Waters/Whitecross will cost early trades
M5 - Top 5 Mids scorers won't change all year bar injury. Worth every penny. everyone saying rocky's too expensive.. hopefully becomes a POD of sorts in the elite prem stakes.
R2 - Slight risk in NicNat but their are riskier options out there
F4 - This is where all the rookies are, got ruck and mid cover too. Krak and lambert set to play early :)

View attachment 110271
Hendo>rookie
TBC>premo

Very good side. Midfield rocks.

dJccRDf.png

What I'm repping atm. Not entirely happy with it and I know my midfield is weak, but the rookies there seem so much better than defender/forward rookies (besides the ones I've picked). Had Jobe Watson, but he had to go when Kruezer went down.

I know Birchall is injured, but he will still play round one.

Thoughts?
I'd downgrade both Birchall & Fisher to the 2 best mid pricers you have on your list and and boost the midfield. VB & Biggs are awkwardly priced.

Stay away from Van Berlo looks to be a big trap I reckon, people may think there's value in him but that's only because the dude was injured plus he's a tagger.

Running with this as my base side for the moment..

B: Simpson, Smith, Newnes, Steinberg, Lever, Dick (Edwards, McKenzie)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Wines, Newton, Kavanagh, Freeman (Heeney, Boekhurst, Lambert)
R: Maric, Natanui (Read)
F: Deledio, Goddard, Martin, Swan, Clark, Hogan (Laverde, Daniel)

$30k left over

No doubt this will have to change but there are a number of avenues to generate cash for mine.

B: Downgrade Smith to a $450k premo
M: Downgrade Newton to a rookie (Krak?)
F: Downgrade a premo to Titch

As I said its my base side, if everything goes to plan this is what I want my team to look like.

What do people think?

Running with this as my base side for the moment..

B: Simpson, Smith, Newnes, Steinberg, Lever, Dick (Edwards, McKenzie)
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Wines, Newton, Kavanagh, Freeman (Heeney, Boekhurst, Lambert)
R: Maric, Natanui (Read)
F: Deledio, Goddard, Martin, Swan, Clark, Hogan (Laverde, Daniel)

$30k left over

No doubt this will have to change but there are a number of avenues to generate cash for mine.

B: Downgrade Smith to a $450k premo
M: Downgrade Newton to a rookie (Krak?)
F: Downgrade a premo to Titch

As I said its my base side, if everything goes to plan this is what I want my team to look like.

What do people think?
Good side. Obviously the backs are a worry. Might be lucky to get 3 on the field playing

dJccRDf.png

What I'm repping atm. Not entirely happy with it and I know my midfield is weak, but the rookies there seem so much better than defender/forward rookies (besides the ones I've picked). Had Jobe Watson, but he had to go when Kruezer went down.

I know Birchall is injured, but he will still play round one.

Thoughts?
Actually like this side. I've had sides with strong M5's and even M6's, but I look at the rest of the side and its weak. I think the strongest sides I've managed to put together have 4 premium mids. I agree that the midfield rookies look a lot stronger. 4-0-7 should see you able to make a lot of cash. My only thought is that if I'm only starting with 4 premo mids, they might as well be the top shelf. Can you get Fyfe in the somehow?

QrIqkyr.png

I'm close enough to being happy with this team...

The rookies will probably change.
If you havent got much cash left you might have to downgrade someone your
Your rooks are very cheap.Lewis is a interesting pick good set up tho.

I like it.

Don't know about Chips selection, will be 33 this year but showed he can still do it by averaging 92 last year. Interesting.

Trade NVB/Biggs for Vandenburg, as I think he will get promoted IMO - due to Petracca.

Birchall underpriced so solid pick, will also play more games than Heater.

Any reason for Jack Lonie?
Yeah I really like Fisher, the ball should be down in the saints back 50 alot and I like his ability to take marks. Should go 90+.

Lonie is just bench cover until nab atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Actually like this side. I've had sides with strong M5's and even M6's, but I look at the rest of the side and its weak. I think the strongest sides I've managed to put together have 4 premium mids. I agree that the midfield rookies look a lot stronger. 4-0-7 should see you able to make a lot of cash. My only thought is that if I'm only starting with 4 premo mids, they might as well be the top shelf. Can you get Fyfe in the somehow?
I can get Fyfe for Selwood, but honestly I prefer Selwood as a pick.

Latest version. Gone a bit heavier in defence to try and minimise the amount of work that will be needed in that area later. Gone lighter in the forwards simply because there are a lot more rookie options there this year.

Attachments

• SC 2015.png
    SC 2015.png
    84 KB · Views: 6
Latest version. Gone a bit heavier in defence to try and minimise the amount of work that will be needed in that area later. Gone lighter in the forwards simply because there are a lot more rookie options there this year.

You'd be better off going heavier in the forwards instead of defence. 2 Fwd premo's won't cut it this year.

Plenty of mid priced value in def IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back