Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What role does MacMillan play for the Roos? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I see a lockdown small defender who will average 65-70 tops.
He's more of a utility wing/def general dogsbody than a straight lockdown defender. As I said in another thread, he's in there now as a $50K cheaper alternative to Henderson, with a proven history of being 10ppg better. Default option in the price range and is ok value if he improves on his last full season http://tooserious.net/Player.aspx?id=876&year=2013&name=Jamie MACMILLAN. Capable of 75+ every second week and hope for not too many stinkers. Excellent JS given he's been added to the leadership group.

If there's a decent cheap rookie alternative he's out, obvs.

There is no way he will get that at Geelong. They will not pay that price for anyone, because it doesn't fit into the team culture. Selwood is on just over half that.

He will get somewhere in the vicinity of 700-800K at most, anything more would be a slap in the face to the rest of the players who took pay cuts to stay.

The reason Geelong is the front runner is because he is from Geelong, and the idea that he will take a slight pay cut in comparison to other teams offers in order to be back closer to his family.

yep yep yep.

Will Mr Costa also fund him a shopping centre or a pub or two.

Danger will get 1million+ offers from at least 3 clubs,

my tip cats for danger, 1mil+ for danger

lock it in Eddie
cats are smart and will have been planning this for about 3 years

Thankfully with a few retirements and 3 peat, we can fit Captain Danger in quite nicely. ;)
Won't it be great. I can almost see the nonsense being spewed in forums and chatrooms everywhere. "How can they afford it?" "They must be cheating the salary cap". They'll have the money for it, won't even need retirements. Just will depend if he wants to play for Hawthorn or not.

Won't it be great. I can almost see the nonsense being spewed in forums and chatrooms everywhere. "How can they afford it?" "They must be cheating the salary cap". They'll have the money for it, won't even need retirements. Just will depend if he wants to play for Hawthorn or not.

Lake, Hale and a few trades should be able to swing it.

Lake, Hale and a few trades should be able to swing it.
Don't even need them to. They would have front loaded guys contracts to use the available cap space that was left when Buddy walked, meaning that they should have room left under the cap in the coming years anyhow. Retirements would just be a bonus
$$$$$$Come on down Patty$$$$$$

Cats 5/1 on
Pies 2/1
Tigers 4/1
Hawks 2/1
Blues 8/1
Bombers 10/1

Yeah, was more thinking for Murphy. $100K can be hard to find though
I could get Fyfe in without sacrificing Murphy or Selwood, would just mean changing me team from this..

tEcjt5J.png

to this..

mt788u7.png

Thankfully with a few retirements and 3 peat, we can fit Captain Danger in quite nicely. ;)

I honestly think i may actually shed a tear if that happens.

That would just be pouring salt on the wound if we lost him to Hawthorn :p

I honestly think i may actually shed a tear if that happens.

That would just be pouring salt on the wound if we lost him to Hawthorn :p

Well it all fits in with our plans. We target a few years out, and we are coming into a few retirements now that Lake and Hale can be covered.

Frawley is a decent get, and hopefully we get a look at him. Would come in as captain I assume. Hodge, Burgoyne Mitchell in their last years will roll the carpet down for him.

yep yep yep.

Will Mr Costa also fund him a shopping centre or a pub or two.

Danger will get 1million+ offers from at least 3 clubs,

my tip cats for danger, 1mil+ for danger

lock it in Eddie
cats are smart and will have been planning this for about 3 years

If only it was that easy, I remember when Ablett started looking to leave. Nigel Austin stepped up and offered him a huge contract with Cotton on, which was shot down pretty quickly by the AFL. Was actually pretty pissed considering Judd got the cushy deal from Visy in his move, but I guess the AFL wasn't willing to go through that again, and they definitely had a preference for him going to GC.

Doubt the AFL will allow Costa or any of his mates to to get involved in any potential Danger deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I could get Fyfe in without sacrificing Murphy or Selwood, would just mean changing me team from this..

tEcjt5J.png

to this..

mt788u7.png

That defence is terrible. Fisher is finished.

If only it was that easy, I remember when Ablett started looking to leave. Nigel Austin stepped up and offered him a huge contract with Cotton on, which was shot down pretty quickly by the AFL. Was actually pretty pissed considering Judd got the cushy deal from Visy in his move, but I guess the AFL wasn't willing to go through that again, and they definitely had a preference for him going to GC.

Doubt the AFL will allow Costa or any of his mates to to get involved in any potential Danger deal.
Can happen in other ways though. I hear Costa is pretty good with property. Just ask Bomber...

Can happen in other ways though. I hear Costa is pretty good with property. Just ask Bomber...

Or cam ling...

400k a year..

Yes I'll buy that 12 million complex.

Bloody good on em i reckon

Cats 5/1 on
Pies 2/1
Tigers 4/1
Hawks 2/1
Blues 8/1
Bombers 10/1

Then under the radar......

What odds would you give for Saints getting Sloane at end of year? o_O

Just curious.......

That defence is terrible. Fisher is finished.
With how crap the defenders are this year I can see Fisher being top 10, his scores last year were good. Injury is the concern.

14k left. Thinking about upgrading Burger to premo ruck and Swallow back to Cripps/Newton/Sheed or cheaper. Little light up FWD. Rohan is placeholder. Thoughts?
SC#3 19-02.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back