Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wondering... Has anyone else reached that beautiful place where your team is so good (rookies aside) that you can't bring yourself to show the viewing public?

I would like to thank all of the geniuses on here who's comments I have stalked over the last 2 months... My team is sick thanks to all of you!
tonyharrisongif.gif

When you stop being nervous is when you should retire. I'm always a little nervous for anything I do because when complacency sets in, that's when I feel it's time to move on to something else.
Chris Jericho

I'm no expert - not even close - but I would downgrade a mid and upgrade Luey... The people that don't burn trades in the ruck will be miles ahead IMHO... Last year I went for Mike Pyke and never recovered...
I'm still deciding whether to downgrade a forward or a ruck

I'm no expert - not even close - but I would downgrade a mid and upgrade Luey... The people that don't burn trades in the ruck will be miles ahead IMHO... Last year I went for Mike Pyke and never recovered...
Giving away our hand now mate? :p
I suppose its one of those things that will be crucial to how many players SC years will pan out.
I've found I much prefer my structure with Luey in it, of course provided he performs and stays fit.
When fit, he reminds me very much of an in form Dean Cox.

I am taking more risks than normal this year though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still deciding whether to downgrade a forward or a ruck
It's a hard one to justify.

Leunberger could come out & be the cash cow we were hoping for & there might be no need for back up in the forward line.

Love this game, I'll be backing Leuy in tbh.

Giving away our hand now mate? :p
I suppose its one of those things that will be crucial to how many players SC years will pan out.
I've found I much prefer my structure with Luey in it, of course provided he performs and stays fit.
When fit, he reminds me very much of an in form Dean Cox.

I am taking more risks than normal this year though.

Fair call. Rucks burned me hard last year so very keen not to repeat!!

Fyfe makes me very nervous and this could be a good place to start. He's already has hammy issues in preseason and is prone to suspension (not too mention Ross's rest). You could downgrade him to a Murphy and use the 80k in the rucks perhaps?
I'll never put Marc Murphy in my SC team. One of my least favourite players in the AFL

Malceski isn't a popular choice this year but I am taking him. 10+ over everyone else last year, hard to ignore.

Are there any obvious rookies I'm missing?

FCQpr0U.png

Malceski isn't a popular choice this year but I am taking him. 10+ over everyone else last year, hard to ignore.

Are there any obvious rookies I'm missing?

FCQpr0U.png
Malceski is actually one of the top picked defenders so far. Think he is second or third to Goddard who is top of the table

Malceski is actually one of the top picked defenders so far. Think he is second or third to Goddard who is top of the table

Interesting. I haven't seen many BigFooty teams with him.

Interesting. I haven't seen many BigFooty teams with him.

Probably because there has been a fair consensus around the boards that he isn't worth it this year.

Always a risk when a player is maxed out and moving to a new club. Who knows how effective he will be playing the same role at GC. Very easy to rebound from HB when your playing in the top team. Might not have the same luxuries at GC.

Probably because there has been a fair consensus around the boards that he isn't worth it this year.

Always a risk when a player is maxed out and moving to a new club. Who knows how effective he will be playing the same role at GC. Very easy to rebound from HB when your playing in the top team. Might not have the same luxuries at GC.

Apparently Lewis Jetta will be taking Nicks old role, wonder how that will work out.

Apparently Lewis Jetta will be taking Nicks old role, wonder how that will work out.

Honestly, I cant see any single player taking his role. I would say it would be much more likely to be split between a few different players, Smith, Rampe, McVeigh and Rohan.

How this will affect their SC scores is anyone's guess, and obviously depends on how they rotate players around. I like Rohan the best but purely because of his price tag, there is just less risk involved.

Honestly, I cant see any single player taking his role. I would say it would be much more likely to be split between a few different players, Smith, Rampe, McVeigh and Rohan.

How this will affect their SC scores is anyone's guess, and obviously depends on how they rotate players around. I like Rohan the best but purely because of his price tag, there is just less risk involved.

Yes I tend to agree but it will be interesting to see how they go about it, It makes more sense that the role will be shared, between who though is the mystery....

I wonder how McVeigh will go SuperCoach wise this season..... Might drop numbers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back