Teams SC 2015 - My Team (Prior to NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to decide between Franklin and Martin for my forward line.

Stay away from Buddy this early on my friend, yes he may score big one week but can then have a shocker the next, I'd hold off on him for now and maybe grab once hes a little cheaper, Martin is a pretty decent pick for a starting lineup.....

Still trying to decide between Franklin and Martin for my forward line.

Buddy,

If tippett plays as a R2 which he is being groomed as by all accounts .buddy could go massive. ..really massive.
Fwiw i have both

Buddy,

If tippett plays as a R2 which he is being groomed as by all accounts .buddy could go massive. ..really massive.
Fwiw i have both
Buddy,

Fwiw i have both

Id have a gander at this article

I'm not avoiding him solely based on this article, he is on the top of my list for forward upgrades. If your tossing up between Martin ( I assume Dusty ) then picking Buddy over him for your starting 22 is in my opinion a big risk, saying that he can score massive, sure but he can score like crap as well, At least with Dusty you have some sort of idea on what you are going to be getting.

Id have a gander at this article

I'm not avoiding him solely based on this article, he is on the top of my list for forward upgrades. If your tossing up between Martin ( I assume Dusty ) then picking Buddy over him for your starting 22 is in my opinion a big risk, saying that he can score massive, sure but he can score like crap as well, At least with Dusty you have some sort of idea on what you are going to be getting.

And yet franklin had a higher average last season.
indicating he consistently averaged higher

He only averaged 75 in his first 7 games as to Dustin who averaged 89. Pick Buddy up later.

makes no sense at all This logic.
New season
but i have both fwiw

also as we all know the big buddy has been ruled out of the indigenous game v west coast because of his troublesome knee. jump on dusty now, knowing he is firing fit atm. It gives buddy time to get over his niggles. Up grading a rookie for buddy during the year is key. buddy will be cheap as chips

makes no sense at all This logic.
New season
but i have both fwiw

Well having both in your side is another story. Well overall average makes no sense either toxic haha

The question was still tossing up between Martin and Buddy, grabbing the two would be the most logical but picking between for starting 22 I'd go with Martin.

He only averaged 75 in his first 7 games as to Dustin who averaged 89. Pick Buddy up later.
I think it's pretty widely accepted that Buddy's slow start to last season was due to him finding his place in a new team after so long at the Hawks. That won't be a problem this season. On the other hand, the injury story is a concern. Still over 6 weeks until the the first match so he has plenty of time to recover, but I'll be watching his preseason closely. Both he and Dusty are right in the mix to be in my starting team.

Bit of a change up from before.
sc.PNG
Few players are placeholders and few are 50/50.

D4 could change, but I like the risk there.
M6 is not locked, but again but of a risk.
R1 is locked, R2 not so much.
F3 Could change after seeing the role he plays in the NAB cup.

Let me know your thoughts

Please rate my team! All responses much appreciated!

SC_draft_2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was Franklins first season at a new club And they'll play bendigo bombers round 1.
500 points x 2.. thanks captain Buddy!

Please rate my team - all responses much appreciated!!!

SC_draft_2.jpg

Du have cash left over?
Think def 4- 8 all being rookies...doesn't matter who at this stage is too long a tail.
potentially 5 players who will score low and generate cash slow

18-2-15.2.PNG

Obviously guys like Shane Biggs, Caleb Daniel and Mitch Clark could all find their ways into this team come round 1

I think my forwardline is abit slim but as Toby Greene and Brett Deledio are the same price its abit of a flip of a coin between them, personally I like Greene's scoring power. My defence is abit scratchy, as will everyone's I assume. Yarran looks like a move to the midfield and up the ground meaning more points, KK has been given free roam all preseason and off the back of his scoring a few years ago in the under 18's he could break out. Ibbo when fit is in the top 6 defenders and his had a full preseason so I'm backing him, Macmillian I'm not overly sure on but with his promotion to the leadership group I hope he can pump out some early season tons.

11k in the bank, thoughts?

View attachment 110184

Obviously guys like Shane Biggs, Caleb Daniel and Mitch Clark could all find their ways into this team come round 1

I think my forwardline is abit slim but as Toby Greene and Brett Deledio are the same price its abit of a flip of a coin between them, personally I like Greene's scoring power. My defence is abit scratchy, as will everyone's I assume. Yarran looks like a move to the midfield and up the ground meaning more points, KK has been given free roam all preseason and off the back of his scoring a few years ago in the under 18's he could break out. Ibbo when fit is in the top 6 defenders and his had a full preseason so I'm backing him, Macmillian I'm not overly sure on but with his promotion to the leadership group I hope he can pump out some early season tons.

Drop Brayshaw and wright for rookie priced rookies.
upgrade greene to a fyfe or Jelwood

View attachment 110184

Agree with Toxic.

Might be worthwhile to swap out Brayshaw for Steele or Lambert to give you a DPP option. That way you could bring in Clark or Daniel.

Wright is too much to have on your ruck bench, he isn't going to get much of a run, so your better off saving some coin, and maybe doing another upgrade in you backline

I can't remember how to post the photo, so here is my current team.

DEF: Simpson, H.Shaw, Birchall, Hibberd, Whitecross, Maynard (Goddard, Mckenzie)

MID: Gaj, Treloar, Prestia, Murphy, Crouch, Heeney, Boekhorst, Laverde (Freeman, Krakouer, Lambert)

RUCK: Maric, NicNat (M.Cox - Fwd DPP)

FWD: Martin, Swan, Zorko, Tmitch, Bellchambers, M.Clark (Daniel, Hogan)

I'm not sure about Shaw and Maric, and also taling a bit of a risk with Bellchambers for ruck cover forward with DPP.

I've just taken Gaj then looked for the future stars in mid that I expect to have huge years this year (Avg 110+).

Thoughts?

I know it's early but i'm liking the fact this year that no two teams seem to be at all similar. Will probably change towards the start of the season though. Just seems to be so many different possibilities of structures this year.

I dunno about anyone else but shane biggs has me intrigued.

I can't remember how to post the photo, so here is my current team.

DEF: Simpson, H.Shaw, Birchall, Hibberd, Whitecross, Maynard (Goddard, Mckenzie)

MID: Gaj, Treloar, Prestia, Murphy, Crouch, Heeney, Boekhorst, Laverde (Freeman, Krakouer, Lambert)

RUCK: Maric, NicNat (M.Cox - Fwd DPP)

FWD: Martin, Swan, Zorko, Tmitch, Bellchambers, M.Clark (Daniel, Hogan)

I'm not sure about Shaw and Maric, and also taling a bit of a risk with Bellchambers for ruck cover forward with DPP.

I've just taken Gaj then looked for the future stars in mid that I expect to have huge years this year (Avg 110+).

Thoughts?

If and it's a pretty big if... Prestia, Treloar and Murphy all average 110+ and Crouch can push up near that you are going to have a very good year.
Risky but could pay off, all depends on those young mids turning into Premo's!

I like it!

This is just my first attempt aware some changes will most likely need to be made. Appreciate feedback of any kind. What do you think?
Have 400k reaminning

Untitled.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back