Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

View attachment 220670

Your thoughts BF Community
Like it. :thumbsu:

My team here after a heap of NAB changes and surely more to come especially rookie wise.

SC%20NAB%20form_zpsopibqrov.jpg

$96.5k left over, but Kruezer is not a lock yet but i am risking him as his last 5 games of the season were massive and he is due for an injury free year.

Like it. :thumbsu:

My team here after a heap of NAB changes and surely more to come especially rookie wise.

SC%20NAB%20form_zpsopibqrov.jpg

$96.5k left over, but Kruezer is not a lock yet but i am risking him as his last 5 games of the season were massive and he is due for an injury free year.

Crowley said today that there will be games where he tags

Great midfield but looks thin down back.how many games do ya think Howe will play early?think you should trade him and Sheridan for a proven def and rookie

Howe..18+
I did look at that option of no howe sherro
More likely to downgrade libba to a rookie and upgrade howe to jimmy or the like or tipp to joey

Crowley said today that there will be games where he tags

That doesn't worry me at all and the job security has him in my team, regardless how long he takes to peak but i see a 65 avg easily IMO then just upgrade him.

No one is immune from Rookie mistakes and how many times do cheap rookie players come out blazing in week 1 then fall in a hole causing double trades etc when you jump on!

Posted this in the wrong thread. :drunk: I've been away too long.

Version 2. Looking much better balanced. I've deliberately gone very expensive for the rookies. It's much easier to work out what to do with the extra cash when I downgrade them to the cheaper options that should emerge over the preseason comp than it would be to find cash to upgrade to them from cheaper options.

That extra cash should come, and will allow me to look at upgrading at least one of my D4, F4 or possibly M6 to Libba. I feel if Libba is in a team he has to be M6 as having him at M5 risks making the midfield too weak and at M7 it leaves too few midfield rookies.

Merrett may seem a little weak for an F3 but I think he may have broken out even if Essendon hadn't lost it's list. In this lineup he could be a revelation.

350w4xv.jpg

Version 2. Looking much better balanced. I've deliberately gone very expensive for the rookies. It's much easier to work out what to do with the extra cash when I downgrade them to the cheaper options that should emerge over the preseason comp than it would be to find cash to upgrade to them from cheaper options.

That extra cash should come, and will allow me to look at upgrading at least one of my D4, F4 or possibly M6 to Libba. I feel if Libba is in a team he has to be M6 as having him at M5 risks making the midfield too weak and at M7 it leaves too few midfield rookies.

Merrett may seem a little weak for an F3 but I think he may have broken out even if Essendon hadn't lost it's list. In this lineup he could be a revelation.

350w4xv.jpg

Like it but you need a Grimley or Cox ( he will be upgraded soon IMO. )on the bench in the rucks, Loersch is still rookie listed and will not play a game which results in no cover if needed and dead wood on the bench making NO money.

Wouldn't go jimmy.dont think he'll play more than 18 games this year. Dig deeper and get a super.

Jimmy or the like.....

The only Super in Def is heater

The rest are unleaded , diesel or lpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Like it but you need a Grimley or Cox ( he will be upgraded soon IMO. )on the bench in the rucks, Loersch is still rookie listed and will not play a game which results in no cover if needed and dead wood on the bench making NO money.
That's by design. I want a non-playing R3 for captain loophole purposes. If a ruckman goes down I'd rather trade in a new one than rely on the points a Cox or a Grimley would give as a fill in R2.

That's by design. I want a non-playing R3 for captain loophole purposes. If a ruckman goes down I'd rather trade in a new one than rely on the points a Cox or a Grimley would give as a fill in R2.

Fair enough but there is always someone not playing allowing this, but in a possy with only the single emergency may be dangerous.

That doesn't worry me at all and the job security has him in my team, regardless how long he takes to peak but i see a 65 avg easily IMO then just upgrade him.

No one is immune from Rookie mistakes and how many times do cheap rookie players come out blazing in week 1 then fall in a hole causing double trades etc when you jump on!
If Crowley averages 65 he won't make you much money though. You're very likely to get the same output from a rookie who is cheaper.

If Crowley averages 65 he won't make you much money though. You're very likely to get the same output from a rookie who is cheaper.

Job security means he is a must have IMO.

18yo kids are so hot and cold and drop off very quickly as they are banished into the magoos!

Job security means he is a must have IMO.

18yo kids are so hot and cold and drop off very quickly as they are banished into the magoos!
Don't know where you're getting that from. There's been plenty of rookies that have played heaps of games and averaged 65, which is what you're expecting from Crowley.
If you're looking to make money then it makes sense to go with a cheaper rookie.
If you're looking at Crowleys job security because you'll be using his points on the field most weeks then I think that's an even worse strategy.

Don't know where you're getting that from. There's been plenty of rookies that have played heaps of games and averaged 65, which is what you're expecting from Crowley.
If you're looking to make money then it makes sense to go with a cheaper rookie.
If you're looking at Crowleys job security because you'll be using his points on the field most weeks then I think that's an even worse strategy.

Each to their own!

350w4xv.jpg
Are you not concerned with Sloane getting tagged ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back