Teams SC 2016 - My Team (NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant screenshot so here's what I've got after dumping Lobbe after seeing some of his stats in the past not looking that flash

Backs: Shaw, Rance, K. Kolodash, Dea, M.Brown (ess), Bonner..... J.Wagner & N.Broad
Mids: Fyfe, GAJ, Treloar, Rockcliff, Libba, O'Meara, Gresham, Kerridge.... Jansen, Petracca & Macron
Ruck: Goldy & Sinclair.... Cox
Forwards: Martin, Dalhaus, Bennell, Billings, Simpkin, Grimley.... Yarran & Hipwood

Bit of a ratpack forward line. Happy with the premiums just unsure with the rookies & mid pricers like Billings, Sinclair and even KK

Thoughts? Thanks :D
You've switched Lobbe for Sinclair...Is that an upgrade?

He didn't play yesterday, his game just screams supercoach premo. Played 22 games last year, 74 average in his first year, 85 last year, general progression sits him somewhere 88-94. I'm looking at 91+ from my premium defense this year so he is definitely in the conversation I feel.
I'm glad someone else feels this. I've got the same feeling about Marley.

Ok, this is my 1st crack at SC 2016.. By 1st impression is that i've gone too full on with premo's.. Some of the rookie selections were just fill ins...

Any feedback will be much appreciated :thumbsu:

View attachment 219843

Don't mean to be too harsh, but that's actually the worst backline I've ever seen.

Sinclair is not a good choice for R2. If you are going to choose him, he would be much better in your forward line.

There was a reason why West Coast were happy enough to let Sinclair go last year. He wasn't actually any good at giving his team the advantage from the ruck contest.
Looking for my R2 to be a $300-400k player that can hit around the 75-85 average. You dont think he will be able to deliver that as a starting ruck rotating with Tippett?

I'm glad someone else feels this. I've got the same feeling about Marley.
I'm tossing up between him and Marley, I just feel his ceiling is a tad higher is the only reason I prefer him. Marley is the main rebounder now from defence with Seedsman gone. Could be interesting to see them together in the rest of NAB

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Am I missing something with the lack of teams with Pendlebury? He's the ultimate Mr Reliable.
Yeah people are crazy, he also played most of last year injured and still averaged 116.

I think people are scared he'll see less mid time because of some rumors, due to Treloar and Aish coming in, and DeGoey's improvement, but our best players isn't going to be forced out of his natural position in his prime.

He'll be back over 124 this year :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu: LOCK!

Not really, I don't like any of the rucks below $450k this year. I have Tippett at F4.
My toss up is going slightly light at R2 and having 4 gun mids and forwards. Rather than going a roughie in those spots and getting two $500k+ rucks. Not sure if it's the best way to go about it but at the moment I'm liking having Rockcliff and Billings as M4 and F4 at this stage

I'm tossing up between him and Marley, I just feel his ceiling is a tad higher is the only reason I prefer him. Marley is the main rebounder now from defence with Seedsman gone. Could be interesting to see them together in the rest of NAB

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
I think Marley already was ahead of Seedsman, but it seems Langdon is playing more of a rebounding style now. I think he'll have days where he has to play tall though, whereas Marley will always be rebounding off HB. I could be wrong though, and he'd definitely be a solid pod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Marley already was ahead of Seedsman, but it seems Langdon is playing more of a rebounding style now. I think he'll have days where he has to play tall though, whereas Marley will always be rebounding off HB. I could be wrong though, and he'd definitely be a solid pod.
Yes agreed that Marley was in front of Seedsman but what I mean is that penetrating rebounder, it seemed that Williams and Langdon were very much the quarter back style players in 2015, Williams could push more into a penetrating rebounder, same too for Langdon but I think it's more likely that Williams plays that role. Langdon will most likely end up in my team at some point this season, he's definitely one of 8 guys I could start with in defense.

Hey man, can I have your thoughts on DeGoey (who I'm not that keen on) and Langdon please. (don't know too much about Langers postion etc) :footy:
I won't lie, I've very bullish on De Goey. This kid is going to be one of my favourite players for the next ten years! His price is awkward, and there's a few other seasoned players floating around there for consideration, but I made the call that he's 2016's Patrick Cripps. I think he'll explode, but I'm also probably a bit bias. I've currently got him, BUT I will flick him if his numbers in the rest of the NAB aren't amazing. If he puts up a 90 average, I think I'll run with him.

Langdon is an interesting one. There was a thread that got merged somewhere a month back and I did a whole breakdown of Collingwood. I pointed out Langdon's durability, having played 41 out of 44 possible games since he debuted in round 1, 2014. I was actually surprised by his 2015 average as well, up there in the mid 80's. I think he would be a nice POD. Hopefully we can get a look at him in NAB two. He'll play half back, and despite his youth, he's becoming a bit of a general having learnt off Maxy. May have to play as a 3rd tall at times, I'm not exactly sure what our best back 6 looks like yet. If Marsh plays, then Langdon probably doesn't have to play tall at all.

Looking for my R2 to be a $300-400k player that can hit around the 75-85 average. You dont think he will be able to deliver that as a starting ruck rotating with Tippett?

Spend the extra 16k and get Zac Smith.

He looked great against the Pies.. appears to have increased his vertical leap.

Has averaged 80+ in the past and should be Cats 1st choice ruck.

Grimley or Mason Cox R3 and pick Tippett up forward for coverage.

Alright guys, with $47,300 left I am reasonably happy with this. Take me down as you please...

View attachment 220226
View attachment 220227
Not bad but I think Brodie Smith will burn you and many other people. If you're going to pick him I'd be putting scoring insurance at D5, either someone like Whitecross or spending up for McDonald ect. He's just so prone to go missing in games, numerous scores under 50 each season. Correct me if I'm wrong but I think in his AA year he had 4 scores under 65?

Menzel is a massive massive massive risk. The last 2 games he's played (Round 23 and NAB 1) he's scored 119 and 110. If he keeps those numbers up he's almost a straight trade for a premium within 6 weeks. The issue is him playing more than 3 games in a row. I don't think Geelong will take any risks with him.

Aside from that it's a pretty decent team. Good effort.

View attachment 220229 View attachment 220228 Here's what mine looks like right now
KPP don't tend to score as well as smaller guys, so having all of Rance, Johnson, Riewoldt and Buddy is a tad risky. No Golstein or Rockliff either which hurts your captain choices each week. Also Armitage has been in the rehab group for the last 2 months I think. Looks like he'll struggle to be fit for Round 1

Sorry guys have not been around much

Have not even looked at my SC team yet.

If you have any questions on Port, fire away and I will try to answer them.

Looks like this PowerDrafter will be fun to have around this season. Looks like another Asho clone

I might have to take him down as well. :drunk:

Alright guys, with $47,300 left I am reasonably happy with this. Take me down as you please...

View attachment 220226
View attachment 220227
Love the Menzel pick. Solid premos. All the midfield super premos. Goldy. Blicavs Ive liked all preseason but don't have the balls to lock him in.
BUT you asked me to take you down and if you start without Gaz then I guess I'm just one spot closer to the 50k.
Thanks for playing though, it's been fun. :rainbow::D

Sorry guys have not been around much

Have not even looked at my SC team yet.

If you have any questions on Port, fire away and I will try to answer them.

Looks like this PowerDrafter will be fun to have around this season. Looks like another Asho clone

I might have to take him down as well. :drunk:
He's currently ahead of you this year mate. Lift ya bloody game.:fire:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back