Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's amazing how touchy people get when you say Shaw is a lock.

Heath Shaw is the weirdest SC player in history. He has averaged 90+ for 10 years and in everyone of those years people have issues picking him due to the way he scores that 90+.
Every year he cannot cop a tag or do this or that and he keeps producing.
In saying that i don't have him this year.

Please rip apart if need be, after some honest opinions.
Overall a great team.

My thoughts:
Any Hawthorn rookie is going to be a questionable choice in my mind because it's a fn' hard team to break into regularly... see Jed Anderson last year.
Franklin hasn't cracked the tonne since 2012, and N Riewoldt hasn't since 2013. I'd suggest trying to find someone in the same price bracket whose scores are increasing, not ex-premiums whose scores and form are on the way down.

Hey guys, just need some opinions on this.
Been swapping between Selwood and Parker for a couple of weeks, still can't make up my mind. Same with GAJ and Priddis. Priddis is about as durable and consistent as it gets, with Ablett, i'm not sure if he is going to play all 22 as he might cop little injuries and might get rested throughout the season. But if Ablett is back to his best then it's risky not to have him.

Also, what's everyone's thoughts on dropping one of my mid premos to put an extra premo in defence? still not quite sold on my structure.

Attachments

• 2016-03-19_10-33-50.jpg
    2016-03-19_10-33-50.jpg
    192.8 KB · Views: 4
nicK love the rucks and a good team. Only concern is Martin, he needs a face tattoo like his dad to be in my team this year.

Hahaha I'll take that on board
Overall a great team.

My thoughts:
Any Hawthorn rookie is going to be a questionable choice in my mind because it's a fn' hard team to break into regularly... see Jed Anderson last year.
Franklin hasn't cracked the tonne since 2012, and N Riewoldt hasn't since 2013. I'd suggest trying to find someone in the same price bracket whose scores are increasing, not ex-premiums whose scores and form are on the way down.

Cheers for you input mate, totally agree with the hawthorn rookies are questionable that will be likely to change after teams announced.
For the selection of Riewoldt, as they have been saying maybe abit more time up the ground was hoping hopefully hit the jack pot him providing some big vaulable points, I'll have to look into it again see what changes I can get

Overall a great team.

My thoughts:
Franklin and Reiwoldt not cracked the ton since 2012 and 2013? You sure about that?

Franklin and Reiwoldt not cracked the ton since 2012 and 2013? You sure about that?
Think he means end of year averages

My team:
DEF: Houli, Laird, Bartel, Dea, Brown, Adams (Hartley, Ruggles)
MID: Fyfe, Ablett, Selwood, Sidebottom, Rockliff, Mills, BenKen, Kerridge (Hewett, Davis, Gresham)
RUCK: Goldstein, Gawn (Currie)
FWD: Martin, Barlow, Greene, Hall, Wells, Menadue (Papley, Tipa)

Got about 3k left. Could turn Currie into a 102k loophole and Gresham into a cheaper rookie to get Shaw, but I like both Houli and Laird and they save me 100k.

My team:
MID: Fyfe, Ablett, Selwood, Sidebottom, Rockliff, Mills, BenKen, Kerridge (Hewett, Davis, Gresham)

Got about 3k left. Could turn Currie into a 102k loophole and Gresham into a cheaper rookie to get Shaw, but I like both Houli and Laird and they save me 100k.
Nice team! I would almost go one less premo in your forwards though and an extra down back.. fair few good priced and score worthy fwd rooks compared to backs.. maybe Greene to a Birchall or KK if you can afford. Like the Sidebottom pick as a POD and Currie is an inspired choice. Thoughts on Libba? Just cant fit him in or?

Really happy with this, however I am sure it will require a rethink once teams come out..

B: Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Dea, Hartley, Lee (Brown, Ruggles)
M: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Kennedy (Menadue, Hewett, Davis)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Wingard, Barlow, Hall, Wells, McCarthy, Kerridge (Adams, Tipungwuti-McDonald)

$24.3k left!

My team:

Averages I see . Still a significant stat when spending almost 500k.

Nice team. Any concerns with 3 of your premium mids - Selwood, Rockliff, Ablett with minimal pre seasons?

Hi Guys,

What are your thoughts on my team? Still undecided on rucks, and on backline, but would appreciate any feedback.

Attachments

• Team.jpg
    Team.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts? Since I had to drop Deledio today I've already swapped around half my players lol, please just let the season start already :(
I dropped my 3rd fwd premo to put Priddis into the mid, and also Hall. I feel that my fwd players should be scoring well enough to cover it. Also I'm not sold on Yeo/McGovern. $5.7k left

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 3
Hi Guys,

What are your thoughts on my team? Still undecided on rucks, and on backline, but would appreciate any feedback.

Personally, I would not start with all three of Rich, Crouch and Libba in the midfield. I'd drop Rich to either Oliver or Kennedy, upgrade Crouch to a premo and keep libba.
And I'd also try to get Stef Martin in for Gawn.
Solid team other than that.

Really happy with this, however I am sure it will require a rethink once teams come out..

B: Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Dea, Hartley, Lee (Brown, Ruggles)
M: Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Kennedy (Menadue, Hewett, Davis)
R: Goldstein, Gawn (Grimley)
F: Wingard, Barlow, Hall, Wells, McCarthy, Kerridge (Adams, Tipungwuti-McDonald)

$24.3k left!

Looks good. What do you think Wingard will average? I'm currently having the Dusty v Wingard debate for my team.

Nice team! I would almost go one less premo in your forwards though and an extra down back.. fair few good priced and score worthy fwd rooks compared to backs.. maybe Greene to a Birchall or KK if you can afford. Like the Sidebottom pick as a POD and Currie is an inspired choice. Thoughts on Libba? Just cant fit him in or?
Cheers, will think about your advice. Libba concerns me, with the bullies improving so much in the midfield I'm a bit unsure about how he will fare score wise. If he does do well he'll turn into a keeper, but that's only an if and I'd rather take a proven premium who I know will perform.

Averages I see . Still a significant stat when spending almost 500k.

Nice team. Any concerns with 3 of your premium mids - Selwood, Rockliff, Ablett with minimal pre seasons?
It is risky, but Ablett is ablett and I'm confident in him. Selwood is underpriced, so I'm happy to take him over Danger, and if Rocky is of too much concern i'll probs just turn him into Shiel/Parker

How confident are you with Howe and his JS?

About 70%. I'm willing to risk it as there's plenty of early downgrade options in the backline if I'm wrong. He was good in the small number of games he played last year and was probably our best youngster during NAB. He's the only lower priced Hawk I would even consider.

Hi All. Looking for some more feedback on my side. Have done some shuffling around.
In general pretty happy with it at this stage, have $140k left in the bank, not sure to use that to upgrade a player or hold on to the $$.
All opinions welcomed.
Cheers

Attachments

• supercoach.PNG
    supercoach.PNG
    209.3 KB · Views: 4
Hi All. Looking for some more feedback on my side. Have done some shuffling around.
In general pretty happy with it at this stage, have $140k left in the bank, not sure to use that to upgrade a player or hold on to the $$.
All opinions welcomed.
Cheers
Looks pretty standard. Hoskin Elliot pick is a bit odd. What's the reasoning behind that? Rookies might need some work, especially that midfield, Gore and Petracca will miss games, although to be fair not many rookies can be confidently picked until teams are out for rd 1.

Can't help but notice how many teams have A. Hall in the forward line...yuck
What's yuck about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back