Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be honest I thought the same thing until about a month ago. I now have him at F4 but I can see it turning to shit, but then I look at his numbers from the last 7-8 weeks last year, whatever it was, and I wonder why everyone doesn't have him? Then, I look at him in my team and I think why the **** do I have him? I don't trust him, he could be a huge bust but I feel like he needs to be picked. I'm so torn. I had Greene for a long time and thought he was easily the best pick, then you look at his entire season last year and he looks like a pile of innefective shit. Then you go back again and look at his last 7-8 weeks of 2014 and wonder why he can't be the top scoring fwd this year. ****.

Halls a LOCK

Your backs and forwards look a bit light? How much money do you have left? I'd look to re-allocate some of your MID funds to sure up those lines.

View attachment 226934

I'm pretty happy with mine. Rookies to change come team selection. Honest thoughts please? Be as brutal as possible

Gone light this year down back and forward as it's the only place I can find any bloody rookies. If I can find some more midfield options I might choose to sure up my FWD line. Backline is always a bit of roulette so I'd rather upgrade that as I go.

Like the Robbie Gray in yourside. Grimley always worries me though. Pea hearted and pea-brained but I guess he might make some cash. Whether that is better than having the loophole is something you'd have to weigh in.

I take that back, if you had Weitering instead of Byrne it would be passable but then you probably lose a premo elsewhere.

Really want him but can't find a way to fit him in :( I've just bit the bullet on the backline and making it my first upgrade target.

Maybe if I get rid of Milera and Jacobs > Gawn I could find the cash to bring him in.

I just feel iffy with Gawn. I've been burnt by ruckmen made of glass before (looking at you Leuy).

Really want him but can't find a way to fit him in :( I've just bit the bullet on the backline and making it my first upgrade target.

I totally get the cheap backline, and I ran with a 2 premo/Weitering for ages but it's just too risky. It's all well and good to spend big on every other line and have it look a million bucks but if you're copping an early donut down back you're either wasting an early trade or losing points. I now have 3 premo/Weitering and it looks so much safer. Of course Hartley and Brown look like good things to play but stretching makes that Ruggles/Broad bench look sketchy as.

Thoughts guys??
Where could I make it better or spend the extra $126000
I do like danger, Wingard, buddy, Treloar, RobbieG also.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

be KIND...
8fJEle.png

I totally get the cheap backline, and I ran with a 2 premo/Weitering for ages but it's just too risky. It's all well and good to spend big on every other line and have it look a million bucks but if you're copping an early donut down back you're either wasting an early trade or losing points. I now have 3 premo/Weitering and it looks so much safer. Of course Hartley and Brown look like good things to play but stretching makes that Ruggles/Broad bench look sketchy as.

I'm just going to pray to Jebus that it works out. Tinkering with SC is going to drive me insane sooner rather than later.

I say that now but I bet this time tomorrow I'll be tinkering it again. Why won't the bloody season start :mad:

I'm just going to pray to Jebus that it works out. Tinkering with SC is going to drive me insane sooner rather than later.

I say that now but I bet this time tomorrow I'll be tinkering it again. Why won't the bloody season start :mad:

If you don't want to change the rest of your team, perhaps you can downgrade Boyd to a Bartel/Laird type and get in Weitering that way. Not sure what cash you have left but you could even get rid of Shaw and Boyd and get two cheaper premos and a mid pricer at D3.

Its funny isn't it. I feel the same way, then I look at it and see how I have tried to avoid dodgy JS and I think it may be better in the long run......maybe.

**** this shit is difficult! :mad:

Agreed. If you have Weitering, Oliver, Mills, MIlera etc you look at it and go **** look at all that wasted money, but it's also security. It's a tough year, no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back