Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atm, need some feedback.

Shaw, Gibson, McGovern, Weitering, Brown, Hartley (Adams, Ruggles)
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Davis (Hewett, Polkinghorn, Keays)
Goldstein, Gawn (Cox)
Martin, Wingard, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Milera (Menadue, Tippa)

Last edited:
My team started as a pure G&R standard with the exception of Libba. But somehow it now seems to have morphed into mid price madness and I'm not even sure how it happened! :drunk:
You have been infected by the midpricer bug.

Clear your team and pick the next most expensive player starting with Goldy untill you have an incomplete team full of premos then fit in SPCripps and put the big C on him.
It's the only cure.

Aaaarrrrrghggggghhhhhh Ok so starting to stress out.
What's wrong with this team guys.....

View attachment 227050 View attachment 227051

Seedsman is wrong. It doesnt look like you'll make a heap of money either, you certainly can't afford Wyatt just sitting there. Grimly should be R3 and find another fwd rookie to make money. It looks more like a team going for a R1 win than overall.

Downgrading Cripps or wines would allow you to upgrade both Steele and Seedsman and will give you an extra keeper.

Great mid lineup.
Who would go if you decide to bring in GAJ, Danger, Pendles etc?
Probably Neale so I don't have 2 dockers.... I'm not fussed on Gaz til he has a couple good games, and danger at a new club is a risk IMO. Pendles..... Bores me lol

Seedsman is wrong. It doesnt look like you'll make a heap of money either, you certainly can't afford Wyatt just sitting there. Grimly should be R3 and find another fwd rookie to make money. It looks more like a team going for a R1 win than overall.

Downgrading Cripps or wines would allow you to upgrade both Steele and Seedsman and will give you an extra keeper.

It's like you want him to fail :drunk:

Seedsman and Steele are my risky POD. Everyone has POD's.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 227068 View attachment 227069 Anyone have any suggestions for me ? Still not 100% sold on my team
I don't like the Johannisen pick personally.
I just don't see where the opportunity for improvement really comes from for him. Until Murphy retires and he becomes more of a nominated ball user out of the back half, I just don't see him having the opportunity to score enough to be relevant. I think he is capable of it, just not really given the role to show it yet.
I think there are better options than Ward at his price and cheaper, but has an uber-consistent POD I get it, it's down to personal preference really.
If your rookie selections hold up, where do you plan on spending your cash?
R2 and D3 would be my priorities

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-22_9-26-4.png
    upload_2016-3-22_9-26-4.png
    209.8 KB · Views: 3
This is where I am at currently.
Happier with it today than I was yesterday.

Changes essentially boiled down to:
Out - S.Gray, Gawn, Wines and Oliver
Money saved allow me to bring in
In - B.Kennedy, Martin, Rockliff and Liberatore

I think it's an upgrade.

47k in the kitty

Thoughts?

upload_2016-3-22_9-34-19.png

I don't like the Johannisen pick personally.
I just don't see where the opportunity for improvement really comes from for him. Until Murphy retires and he becomes more of a nominated ball user out of the back half, I just don't see him having the opportunity to score enough to be relevant. I think he is capable of it, just not really given the role to show it yet.
I think there are better options than Ward at his price and cheaper, but has an uber-consistent POD I get it, it's down to personal preference really.
If your rookie selections hold up, where do you plan on spending your cash?
R2 and D3 would be my priorities
Who would you suggest I cash in for ward and Johannisen ?

Who would you suggest I cash in for ward and Johannisen ?
Rockliff, Parker and Wines are all cheaper that Ward and offer just as much, and in Rockliff's case better scoring potential.
Defence is tough. I'm not confident with any of the sub 500k defenders so if you have the cash I would consider moving up to Houli/Rance territory.

Ok guys...this is my last final team before Round 1...happy with the general structure...Rookies still TBC. I have made significant risks in some mid priced selections...but if they pay off...then I'm laughing. 13 players are owned by less than 13% of teams...and my big POD is Hodge...think he's going to tear the game a new level this season! Mckenzie and Sheridan both seem likely breakout candidates, as does Matty Crouch, with the departure of Dangerman.

Really like Sam Gray and Greene too...big PODs that hopefully will give me a head start this season. My defense was really struggling, so I decided that was where i needed to splash some dosh for the upper end rookies who I know will play week in week out...the defense will be the crucial line this season...the 50k will be won and lost there, I reckon.

Anyway, without further ado...here is PingPongPower...feedback most welcome!

wG585fU.png

Thanks guys :)

Way too much spent on speculative picks, needs more guns.
Also will need a bit of cash left over for rookie corrections.
Cheers Mate,
Be awesome if you can elaborate on the spec picks part..... Crouch, Crouch, DeGoey, Libba, Sheridan, Lonergan, JJ etc are all spec picks but people are choosing them.

The way I see it;

Guns (keepers) x 14 -- Laird, Bartel, Fyfe, Joelwood, Neale, Shiel, Rocky, Wines, Cripps, NicNat, Gawn, Barlow, SGray, Hall
Speculative picks (which most teams have 3-4 of) -- Seedsman, Steele, (Wells, BenKen??)
Left-overs -- Rookies

Cheers Mate,
Be awesome if you can elaborate on the spec picks part..... Crouch, Crouch, DeGoey, Libba, Sheridan, Lonergan, JJ etc are all spec picks but people are choosing them.

The way I see it;

Guns (keepers) x 14 -- Laird, Bartel, Fyfe, Joelwood, Neale, Shiel, Rocky, Wines, Cripps, NicNat, Gawn, Barlow, SGray, Hall
Speculative picks (which most teams have 3-4 of) -- Seedsman, Steele, (Wells, BenKen??)
Left-overs -- Rookies
I like your team over many others ive seen. The pods you have are good. I have hodge in and out of my own side. I'm currently weighing up selwood or Hodge.
The risk i see it for you is in the ruck.

Cheers Mate,

The way I see it;

Left-overs -- Rookies
Referring to S.Gray, Hall and even Cripps as Guns is probably a little generous. They are still unproven as genuine premo keepers and therefore probably belong in the Speculative picks section. They have the potential to get there as early as this year, but still have some risk attached

I like your team over many others ive seen. The pods you have are good. I have hodge in and out of my own side. I'm currently weighing up selwood or Hodge.
The risk i see it for you is in the ruck.
Lol,
Lucky I didnt keep my downgrade from Gawn to Zac Smith then! I had Zac locked in yesterday to free up cash, but was able to formulate this team with Gawn also included.
Gawn and NicNat seem solid to me..... what would you suggest with only 18k to play with?
Im not a Hodge Fan, but his numbers dont lie. Pretty safe POD if you ask me, as long as he doesnt belt someone again like he did last year..... Plenty of others that Id prefer but hes your POD, which makes this game unique

Atm, need some feedback.

Shaw, Gibson, McGovern, Weitering, Brown, Hartley (Adams, Ruggles)
Fyfe, Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Rockliff, Liberatore, Mills, Davis (Hewett, Polkinghorn, Keays)
Goldstein, Gawn (Cox)
Martin, Wingard, Hall, Wells, Kerridge, Milera (Menadue, Tippa)

Managed to fit THE SC studs on each line in Goldy, Shaw, Fyfe etc. Nice team! McGovern could go either way, and I'd try and get Barlow in there, but I overall I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back