Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Defence extremely light on.. who do i take out? Anyone rolling the dice with Leuy??

upload_2016-3-22_20-40-18.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-22_20-39-23.png
    upload_2016-3-22_20-39-23.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 5

I'm thinking potentially Daniher as a POD due to what seems to be a change in role this year (higher up the ground).
Any thoughts appreciated.
Am new to super coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ripper team if you are new, try to find a cheap rookie for Daniher and upgrade DeGoey to an expensive player. My only comment.

Thanks for the feedback, read through alot of posts on this forum lately. But first time actually making a team.

You still think this even if Daniher goes 90+ like i'm expecting/hoping? I'm not sure of targets or how that would work out for upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback, read through alot of posts on this forum lately. But first time actually making a team.

You still think this even if Daniher goes 90+ like i'm expecting/hoping? I'm not sure of targets or how that would work out for upgrades.
Just don't see him being a keeper or a rookie that will earn enough. Supercaoch is a fickle mistress. If you really are sure, follow your gut. Your instinct is a powerful thing. You know him better than me so go for it.
If Daniher goes 90 plus then great. (that and you will be able to knock me over with a feather):D

Stranger things have happened :p
I think he will play up the ground alot more and start to consistantly impact on games... (Hopefully).

That being said, I will probably be wrong and regret it, but such is life.
Meh, I keep telling myself you have 30 trades. Trouble is who do you trade him too early?

Anyway, best of luck man.

I like my standards and i love my Bunns
I like to refer to her as my Bunny ;)

Anyways, give up fellaz.. we have a weiner!

B: SHAW, LAIRD, BARTEL, Dea, Hartley, Brown (Adams, Ruggles)
M: FYFE, PENDLEBURY, ABLETT, SELWOOD, ROCKLIFF, LIBERATORE, Mills, Kennedy (Gresham, Hewett, Davis)
R: GOLDSTEIN, GAWN (Grimley)
F: WINGARD, BARLOW, HALL, Wells, Menadue, Kerridge (McCarthy, Tipungwuti-McDonald)

I'm done.

Thanks very much for all your input during the preseason.

Cheers!

upload_2016-3-22_21-41-14.png

I'm done.

Thanks very much for all your input during the preseason.

Cheers!

View attachment 227328
696.gif

Cheers Mate,
Be awesome if you can elaborate on the spec picks part..... Crouch, Crouch, DeGoey, Libba, Sheridan, Lonergan, JJ etc are all spec picks but people are choosing them.

The way I see it;

Guns (keepers) x 14 -- Laird, Bartel, Fyfe, Joelwood, Neale, Shiel, Rocky, Wines, Cripps, NicNat, Gawn, Barlow, SGray, Hall
Speculative picks (which most teams have 3-4 of) -- Seedsman, Steele, (Wells, BenKen??)
Left-overs -- Rookies
That's the catch, IMO people naming specific players are robbing others of there creativity and we get a group of the same teams. You may of started your research too late, we have been working on teams since December.;)
Kind of like hitting on your mates ex girl friend, you don't need much effort because you know your are already half way in due to already knowing the patch. So there's the catch...its still wrong. See what I mean.;)
Oh and ...

Gazza Lion loves this shite...

No way in a billion years Daniher goes 90"plus, won't happen. Really bad selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back