Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why do i bother looking at all these? They're all the damn same. You're all so boring.
so dont be boring then.
leave Gaz, Goldy, Heater, Kerridge, Wells, Barlow, Fyfe, Pendles, Laird, Dusty, Dangerfield and Rance out of your side and let me know how things work out.

They are both mids? Davis is forward I thought.
Hall and Touk Miller move into the mids. Bennell and Dixon gone.
There's a spot available if he's elevated and given a chance (and if he's not injured)

hey I haven't seen stringer in a team, what am i missing?
He only went 100+ on 3 occasions last year, that's not good enough for a forward.
Despite word that he will get time in the middle, doubt that will happen with Libba coming back in and Crameri suspended.
He'll probably improve his average, I doubt it'll be by a lot

He only went 100+ on 3 occasions last year, that's not good enough for a forward.
Despite word that he will get time in the middle, doubt that will happen with Libba coming back in and Crameri suspended.
He'll probably improve his average, I doubt it'll be by a lot
cheers

Have only just looked at my team tonight after the Deledio news yesterday.
Lids > Hall & B.Crouch > Jelwood
I have a back up plan for Newman, Broad and Paps.
Haven't ruled out Gawn, Rance or the Corn Boy yet
Gonna be fun leaving for the long weekend on Thursday night on Monash Fwy/Peninsula Link :rolleyes:
Lot to do between now and game day, so little time...

Round1.png

Gonna be fun leaving for the long weekend on Thursday night on Monash Fwy/Peninsula Link :rolleyes:

View attachment 227368
Nice team, Good luck for the season, its almost here!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 227368
Confidence levels on Newman, Hewett and Papley?

Are they just placeholders until tomorrow or do you think they could be good choices?

If we pretend back lines don't exist..... Could this work? Backs are a freaking headache this year and the bombers rookies could make some decent $$

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Still to-ing and fro-ing on the last selections, as I'm sure many still are, but thanks to all those in particular who've put in the hard yards pre-, peri- and post-NAB that many others just setting up their teams now will profit from, deserves to be acknowledged. :thumbsu:

He is very tempting, but his legs are softer than top shelf toilet paper.
He'd make great money and points but just too much risk.
Bit like Ben Reid, if the gaffa tape holds, he'll be great value, but knowing the history, just too risky (for me, anyway). Similarly for Morabito, potentially Freeman etc. SC aside, really hope they all enjoy luck on the injury front for a change.

What do people think of Dea vs Brown from Ess? My thoughts were Dea has a much higher scoring potential? Worth the extra $$$?

What do people think of Dea vs Brown from Ess? My thoughts were Dea has a much higher scoring potential? Worth the extra $$$?
Trouble is, esp on th DOns board, you don't see Dea in any of the best 22 for the season? Dea also doesn't appear in any 'experts' top 22. Even when they consider his preseason. That has me nervous. If he is named, then he is in.

Confidence levels on Newman, Hewett and Papley?

Are they just placeholders until tomorrow or do you think they could be good choices?
I think that at least one, maybe two will debut. To me Hewett is the most likely but who knows what is going through Horses head?

It's panic stations now :confused::drunk::oops:

HEY!
63k to spend..... Please help me out guys..... Mids too weak? Do I need to strengthen rucks?? Backs too heavy?? Too many mid pricers??
I could switch DeGoey and mills for Duncan + rookie
Or DeGoey --> menadue and upgrade rucks
THANKS!!!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back