Teams SC 2016 - My Team (Post NAB)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY!
63k to spend..... Please help me out guys..... Mids too weak? Do I need to strengthen rucks?? Backs too heavy?? Too many mid pricers??
I could switch DeGoey and mills for Duncan + rookie
Or DeGoey --> menadue and upgrade rucks
THANKS!!!!

View attachment 227401 View attachment 227402
This is a much better side but still a luttle to midpriced. You need to cull some of those 300-400k players for rookies and upgrade to an extra mid premo and maybe get a better R2.
Too many midpricers will rob you of cash generation.

Hey guys would appreciate some feedback. Have $112,200 left in the bank, thinking of using it to go S Martin > Goldstein.

Any other suggestions?

View attachment 227456

I'd go Mills over Oliver, downgrade De Goey to someone like Ben Kennedy, and upgrade Z. Smith. But if your gut feel is that Smith will be a keeper, go with him

Hey guys,

What do you think of version 9K of my supercoach team.

Made some more changes, removed Libba for Rockliff, Goldy for NicNat and Oliver for Gresham. Not much coin left.
Realistically im making the choice now not to have Goldy unless I get a R1 or R2 injury, which im not to keen on, but I love the midfield i can have with out him.

Attachments

• team.jpg
    team.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 5
I think you can definitely start 2. Between Dea, Brown, Hartley and Tippa, you should have a couple worth playing each week.

Not if they're scoring 40's...obviously if they're scoring 60+ and my bench rookies are scoring less, I'll put them on the field, but I'm not optimistic at all about any of them scoring enough to justify a starting rookie spot right now.

it looks like you accidentally forgot to pick Gaz and Goldy.

solid team though, cant really fault it.

haha cheers for the feedback mate. I've been swapping between Priddis and GAJ all pre season but just can't see Ablett playing all 22 games, Priddis on the other hand is as durable as it gets and can score big, I know it's risky not starting Ablett, but it's one I'm considering taking.
As for Goldy, can't justify his price, think Martin and Naitanui should do well this season.

Not if they're scoring 40's...obviously if they're scoring 60+ and my bench rookies are scoring less, I'll put them on the field, but I'm not optimistic at all about any of them scoring enough to justify a starting rookie spot right now.
Dea's had 2 games of 90s, Hartley's had a 100 and an 86. He did finish up with 48, but that still 2/3 very good scores.
Those 2 should be solid on field options.
If Brown plays back, he's shown good scoring ability.
Tippa I'm not too bullish about.

Brown should be ok if played down back. Last NAB game he was a ghost up forward which put many off. If Worsfolf persists with him up there it'll be a disaster.

Brown should be ok if played down back. Last NAB game he was a ghost up forward which put many off. If Worsfolf persists with him up there it'll be a disaster.
This worries me Kadog.
Seems as though Hartley is a lock. Grima is being talked up for Rd1 also. Gwilt still in the mix.
Where does that leave Brown?
I totally agree with you. If played in defence he'll be a very handy cash cow. If played forward or thrown around, it could be a disaster indeed

do it.

...personally i'd downgrade De Goey to a rookie and spend the money down back. otherwise it looks good.

I'd go Mills over Oliver, downgrade De Goey to someone like Ben Kennedy, and upgrade Z. Smith. But if your gut feel is that Smith will be a keeper, go with him

Thanks guys.

How about now? I'd like to keep Zac Smith because I think personally Geelong will persist with him if he stays fit.

upload_2016-3-23_12-1-31.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This worries me Kadog.
Seems as though Hartley is a lock. Grima is being talked up for Rd1 also. Gwilt still in the mix.
Where does that leave Brown?
I totally agree with you. If played in defence he'll be a very handy cash cow. If played forward or thrown around, it could be a disaster indeed
Here's hoping Adams/Broad/Lee get a gig so we can park Brown on the bench.

Thanks guys.

How about now? I'd like to keep Zac Smith because I think personally Geelong will persist with him if he stays fit.

View attachment 227474
My concern with Smith isn't about his JS. I think you are right, he will be given every opportunity to make that spot his.
My concern is about his scoring potential. You are going to want 2 100+ (100 at an absolute minimum) ruckman by years end to be competitive. Does Smith get there? If not, he'll cost you at least one, more likely 2 trades to upgrade him. Is it worth it at that cost?

That's pretty good. 22 High scoring players on field. That team would score very well early. With the right trading and some luck with the midpricers and Smith it would be easy to upgrade quickly. Leave it for a while and see what you think later on. Deal with the rookies after the teams are announced. :thumbsu:

Almost every team I read now ends with Goldy Gawn Martin Barlow Hall Wells Kerridge.

Group think has taken over it seems.

Almost every team I read now ends with Goldy Gawn Martin Barlow Hall Wells Kerridge.

Group think has taken over it seems.
Only Gawn and Hall I'd label as group think, the rest are pretty standard
Even Hall is getting attention now in AFL/HS articles

Hi Guys can someone have a look at my team and give some feedback (sorry no pic)

B: Shaw, Laird, Rich, Wetering, Brown, Hartley (E: Ruggles, M.Adams)

M: Danger, Pendles, GAJ, Rockliff, Libba, Mills, Oliver, Kerridge (E: Menedue, Keays, Gresham)

R: Jacobs, Gawn (E: Grimley)

F: Montagna, Martin, Hall, Greene, Wells, Milera (E: McCartney, McDonald-Tipa)

Thanks guys

Hi Guys can someone have a look at my team and give some feedback (sorry no pic)

B: Shaw, Laird, Rich, Wetering, Brown, Hartley (E: Ruggles, M.Adams)

M: Danger, Pendles, GAJ, Rockliff, Libba, Mills, Oliver, Kerridge (E: Menedue, Keays, Gresham)

R: Jacobs, Gawn (E: Grimley)

F: Montagna, Martin, Hall, Greene, Wells, Milera (E: McCartney, McDonald-Tipa)

Thanks guys

Love it *copy paste* :D

Only Gawn and Hall I'd label as group think, the rest are pretty standard
Even Hall is getting attention now in AFL/HS articles
Perhaps but a lot of lineups from Rucks onward read the same. Nothing unique. Just an observation that's all.

I have stuck to a team with only minor tweaks over the last few weeks. Its very disapointing to see many teams now showing up with not that much difference to what I had then. I might need to throw a couple of curve balls into mine just to be different. This year with its lack of starting rookie options might just be the year to try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back