SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate...I'm really undecided as far as structure goes, I normally like a balance across all the lines but this year feels different.

Fwiw i don't like Kade as a choice at all.
Swap him to Brodie or Duryea and turn a fwd rookie into Duggan

View attachment 213131
Any thoughts/criticisms?
Shuey and Cripps. Pretty sure I felt a twinge in my pants.

Criticism wise your midfield is stacked full of midpricers who will rob you of money making rookie cash cows.
Cut Crouch and Polec and upgrade Lobbe to Goldy would probally get me over the line.

View attachment 213160 Thoughts on this team? I cant decide on the backs and whether to have shaw or smith. If i had smith I could upgrade crouch to wines or cripps, or a 4th premium forward. But, Im unsure about smith and shaw is a pretty sure bet to do well.

Very solid team. Remove Cockatoo for T. Phillips on your bench. 9.5/10

View attachment 213160 Thoughts on this team? I cant decide on the backs and whether to have shaw or smith. If i had smith I could upgrade crouch to wines or cripps, or a 4th premium forward. But, Im unsure about smith and shaw is a pretty sure bet to do well.
You could downgrade Wells, Cockatoo and Dea to cheap rookies and then using that money turn Crouch into Cripps/Wines in order to get an extra mid premo without losing Shaw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 213179
The team I've decided on ATM
Any feedback much appreciated
You've got a non DPP player at R3 which defeats the point of picking Sinclair. I think Tippett is a much better option than Sinclair though, so I'd swap out Parish for a cheaper rookie and replace Sinclair with Tippett.

Have been playing around with my team to test it out.

Don't really like it a stack, but thought I would see what you think of the latest.

Out: Fyfe, Kommer
In: Wells, Hannebery

Worried a bit about Fyfe missing so much of the pre-season, might upgrade to him later.
Wells is a huge risk, so will be a big watch in NAB, but could be huge reward.
Think Hannebery will be top 4-5 players in the game at years end.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.10.25 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2016-02-07 at 7.10.25 pm.png
    216 KB · Views: 5
View attachment 213179
The team I've decided on ATM
Any feedback much appreciated
Like the structure. Already been mentioned, but if you want a R/F as you F4, you R3 should also be R/F. Other than that it comes down to personal choice for your premo's. Mumford is the only one I don't like, but thats only because he's burnt me

Not sure about the Weitering pick, as a KPD at 220k, its an awkward price, he will undoubtedly go up in price, but it may not be too much.
Having Gibbs, JOM and Wells in your midfield is mega risky, but good luck to you if it pays off.

The rest looks alright though, if you can afford it maybe upgrade Sinclair to Tippett, think he will score more.

Thanks for the feedback, good points...

I was looking at the tippet vs Sinclair point and couldnt really decide but i do have the money to upgrade him.
In terms of a risky midfield I agree - ill look to mix that up come Pre-season but will watch those three with interest, very risky could but could really pay off. I dont see Gibbs as too risky but JOM and Wells are definately big risks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back