SC 2016 - My Team (Pre-NAB Challenge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watch Sumner in the NAB, I was reading through the blues board a few days ago and he is not nailed on to start the season (I was also looking at him).
Also something else for you to consider, will all three of those Brisbane rookies play? I know its early, but its risky.

My team as of today - will probably change 109 times before round 1

McVeigh, Docherty, Smith, Malceski, Dea, Brown, Brown, Collins

Ablett, Rockliff, Wines, Mitchell, Priddis, Liberatore,B Crouch, Simpkin, M Kennedy, Cunningham, Freeman

Lobbe, Jamar, Currie

Martin, Dahlhaus, Zorko, Wells, B Kennedy, Kerridge, Cockatoo, Petracca
Stacked Midfields with Libba at M6 seem popular, but in this case I think your rucks suffer badly, and you defense. I'd be looking to free up some cash (Mitchell to rookie maybe), and sure up your rucks. Wells and B.Kennedy could pobably provide some extra cash also. Perhaps to upgrade Malceski.

Unsure on how I want to approach team structure.

Would people choose a team that had only 13-14 keepers, but that included Shaw/Dangerfield/Goldstein/Deledio + a forward rookie, or a team with 15-16 keepers that had Laird/Wines/Jacobs/Bennell + Wingard.

Basically asking 13-14 keepers with top premos v 15-16 keepers with premos
Personally I'd go with the proven quality and start with the 13-14 known keepers. 15-16 sounds great if they all stand up, but if they don't it could cost plenty in trades.

Watch Sumner in the NAB, I was reading through the blues board a few days ago and he is not nailed on to start the season (I was also looking at him).
Also something else for you to consider, will all three of those Brisbane rookies play? I know its early, but its risky.

I think it's safe to say that ALL rookies are just place holders for now.

I think it's safe to say that ALL rookies are just place holders for now.
Yeah I know, I was just pointing it out. Guess they are all around the right price range for the rookies that will most likely be getting a run so I guess its fine.

View attachment 213096 Had a go, what do people think

Love the premo mids but I do feel you are better spending your money better on Lobbe, S.Gray, Kennedy and Duggan.
Try get Goldy, Nic Nat, Jacobs, Blicavs or someone of that quality instead of Lobbe.
S.Gray-> Buddy.
Cockatoo is a better choice over Kennedy IMO.
Downgrade Duggan to a guy like Keays/Jansen and bring Kerridge to the fwd line.

This is my team thoughts ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 7
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 5

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team as of today - will probably change 109 times before round 1

McVeigh, Docherty, Smith, Malceski, Dea, Brown, Brown, Collins

Ablett, Rockliff, Wines, Mitchell, Priddis, Liberatore,B Crouch, Simpkin, M Kennedy, Cunningham, Freeman

Lobbe, Jamar, Currie

Martin, Dahlhaus, Zorko, Wells, B Kennedy, Kerridge, Cockatoo, Petracca
Really need to get Jamar out of your team. He'll be lucky to play a dozen games and can't see him being a high scorer anyway. I don't mind Lobbe however needs to be paired with a premo ruck.

This is my team thoughts ?
Solid, good structure, not sure how I feel about Rich, I personally think yeo is a better option for around the same price

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back