Status
Not open for further replies.

Jayshani

Draftee
Mar 5, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Can some one answer my question: "Following the Rich/Carlt game , Carlt/Rich players get locked - Can I trade other players before the next game and if I do will the trade count against my 20 for the year " ??? . thanks

Lockout happens BEFORE the Carlton v Richmond game, so you can't make any trades until Sunday night/Monday morning.

There's are partial lockout after the Carl/Rich game, so your free to chop and change your team as much as you like until the friday lockout. (Except you can't take out or bring in any Carl/Rich players.)

There's are partial lockout after the Carl/Rich game, so your free to chop and change your team as much as you like until the friday lockout. (Except you can't take out or bring in any Carl/Rich players.)

I thought the partial lockout was only for dreamteam? Can anyone confirm this

Have just had the following response to this question from CD:

Thank you for your email.

The Round 1 Partial Lockout system has been introduced for the first time in the 2010 Season. Due to the Thursday start of the season, the Partial Lockout system will:

- Ensure that you have sufficient time to review Round 1 team lists for the Friday-Sunday matches, normally announced 90 minutes prior to the Thursday-evening lockout;

- Avoid missing out due to any website access issues that may be experienced with the late rush of Coaches trying to access the Herald Sun TAC SuperCoach competition, in the hours before the Thursday evening lockout after teams have been announced.

HOW DOES THE PARTIAL LOCKOUT SYSTEM WORK?

- The competition will go into a 'Partial Lockout' mode at the start of the Richmond v Carlton game, at 7:10pm AEDT on Thursday, March 25.

- Once in Partial Lockout mode, any Richmond or Carlton players selected in your team will be 'locked in' - you'll no longer be able to remove or substitute them.

- Similarly, Richmond and Carlton players will no longer be selectable.

- You may continue to edit your team as usual with the remaining players and teams up until the start of the Friday evening match between Geelong and Essendon, at 7:40pm AEDT, March 26. The competition then goes into FULL LOCKOUT mode with the complete teams locked in. NO further team editing is possible.

- If you have selected a Captain, Vice Captain and/or any Emergencies from your Richmond or Carlton players prior to the Thursday night, they can NO longer be de-selected or changed. If you did not, these options will remain available to you through to the full lockout on Friday evening.

- Similarly if you did not make any/all of the above selections, you cannot make those changes with Richmond or Carlton players (i.e. you can't name a Carlton player to be an emergency once the match is under way and a partial lockout is in effect).

TO KEEP IN MIND

Remember it's always good practice to:

- Make sure you have a full squad of 30 players selected at ALL times, to ensure you have a valid entry and your team scores points in Round 1.

- Avoid saving partially-complete teams, particularly around the busy time of the Round 1 lockouts. Remember, you can edit your team as much as you like and you do NOT need to save each individual change.

- Only hit save once you have your desired 30. Following this advice will ensure that you have not over-written your previously saved 30 player squad with a partial team, should you have any accessibility issues in busy pre-Lockout periods.

The Partial Lockout system will return for the Split Round (13) - further details will be published a few weeks prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back