Meet Up Scarves as blindfolds on the footy express

Remove this Banner Ad

You take a scarf (the fluffy thing in Crows colours) and you wrap it around your head there your eyes are. Here is the important bit! When your eyes are covered, you cannot see.

If you do this while on the footy express bus, then you can experience some semblance of the horrific torture certain players experience in the pre-season camp.

You take a scarf (the fluffy thing in Crows colours) and you wrap it around your head there your eyes are. Here is the important bit! When your eyes are covered, you cannot see.

If you do this while on the footy express bus, then you can experience some semblance of the horrific torture certain players experience in the pre-season camp.

Right, must've been the bottle of wine i polished off clouding my brain. Thought you were talking about the Douglas decision or some other #facebookoutrage.

I'll be on an early footy express to make sure I get in!!!

I was thinking given all this talk of blind folds and buses should fans on the footy express wear their scarves as blind folds tomorrow?

If not then perhaps at some allotted time in the game like 3 quarter time. We could even start a bus chant

#buschant
Great idea.

Or we could all head to the airport and sing songs and chant!

I heard they are going to play the Richmond song before our game tomorrow night? perhaps that's the right time.

I say you should all go for it... I'll be elsewhere, doing anything else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here’s a novel idea.
How about just going to a game to enjoy it without feeling the need to make a statement or give f***wit journalists......sorry, reporters, any more crap to gossip about.

We could even start a bus chant

#buschant

The wheels on the bus go round & round ??
I think it has been done before.[/QUOTE]
haha that was going to be my suggestion

The next line can be "the players on the bus are distressed and confused"

Remove this Banner Ad

Meet Up Scarves as blindfolds on the footy express

Remove this Banner Ad

Back