Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There seems to be a bloke on here who is mistaken about the term “far-left.” By calling Peter Costello’s Fairfax media “far-left,” all he does is portray himself as the “far-right.” He also does not seem to grasp that he represents an extreme minority of people, and he continues to make a fool of himself. Either that or he is a troll...
Peter Costello was such a FAR LEFT Treasurer that if the world was flat and you could fall off the sides and the FAR LEFT part of the map was the no mans land area of the Pacific between New Zealand and Chile, he'd fall off the side halfway to NZ and the last you'd see of him would be him flailing away into the abyss cursing about John Howard.

I'm saying that Higgins can solve her issues right now by going to the Police.

Have you ever stood by a woman who has filed a rape or sexual harrasment claim?

The above would indicate you not only have no idea what thats like but also that you have no basic human empathy at all to understand how hard, hurtful and difficult it is.

So your contention (which is ironically also Scomos) is that because there was bullying (of a non sexual nature) in the offices of one of the papers reporting on his offices pretty deep seated misogynistic culture with a number of sexually inappropriate conduct claims those reporting on it should either not report on it (glass houses) or lack credibility in doing so?

This is the third time youve tried a mic drop moment and this one might be the worst attempt.

Can you outline the "deep seated misogynistic culture"? I mean, surely, you are not connecting something Porter allegedly did in 1988 with a culture in the Morrison government offices...

Like I've said multiple times, this narrative is being driven by the far-left media.

I also said the other day I should write for Fairfax - I get all their points across several days earlier than they do. Ha.

The rest of the country is worried about flood damage, Covid lockdowns, or the vaccine rollout.

Why are we still, repeatedly, talking about Higgins and Tame? (Cliche left response: "because we haven't solved the issue yet!!").

PM caught in crusade of women journos
Anger at the government over the abuse of women is being led by a powerful group of female journalists.
Why post the same thing twice in consecutive posts ??

Delete one mate surely

Have you ever stood by a woman who has filed a rape or sexual harrasment claim?

The above would indicate you not only have no idea what thats like but also that you have no basic human empathy at all to understand how hard, hurtful and difficult it is.

Sure, it would be difficult. I can't imagine more difficult than going on every media outlet and speaking at rallies etc.

But then again, I'm a man. Can we get a woman here to answer perhaps? Let's ask the question: if you appear on national TV for weeks on end, and speak at public rallies, is reporting a crime to Police a step too far?

Sam Maiden's hypocrisy, and crafting a narrative with other journalists, are the two major points. Easy to work out...
Sam Maiden seems to have colleagues who think shes a pain in the ass.

Shes not accused of sexual harassment, rape or anything of that nature.

The article YOU put forward shows she had an altercation with a co-worker which was ticked off by her HR dept. Even if she was sanctioned or reprimanded that doesnt mean she now has no right to investigate and report on numerous LNP misconduct claims and the bungling of them by the LNP leadership.

I dont see any correlation between the two and you must have some serious tin foil hat going on to think it does.

In short, this looks like the LNP bungling their jobs so hard they give even sketchy reporters a tonne of ammo.

There seems to be a bloke on here who is mistaken about the term “far-left.” By calling Peter Costello’s Fairfax media “far-left,” all he does is portray himself as the “far-right.” He also does not seem to grasp that he represents an extreme minority of people, and he continues to make a fool of himself. Either that or he is a troll...

See my post above re: this!

Can you outline the "deep seated misogynistic culture"? I mean, surely, you are not connecting something Porter allegedly did in 1988 with a culture in the Morrison government offices...
I dont have to, you just posted about it.

Rape claims historical and current, culture of cover ups and "dont ask, dont tell", jerking off over someones desk.

You could absolutely argue that someone who felt entitled to a womans body in the 80s might end up in the LNP but that would be a big assumption... seems to fit the current bill though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont have to, you just posted about it.

Rape claims historical and current, culture of cover ups and "dont ask, dont tell", jerking off over someones desk.

You could absolutely argue that someone who felt entitled to a womans body in the 80s might end up in the LNP but that would be a big assumption... seems to fit the current bill though.

Pfft what a long bow to draw.

Scott Morrison should have the deep conviction and calmness under pressure to realise this a narrative increasingly obviously crafted by a cabal of left-wing journos, seeking to damage the Liberals' women vote.

Very obvious.

Any relevant changes to HR process within MP and Minister offices should be made, as seems necessary. But further than that, Scott Morrison should avoid the trap of engaging with this narrative.

I dont think that article says any of the things you think it does.

I actually, yet again, have no idea what your point is but dropping an article in there and being all "BOOOOOOM, GOTYA LEFTIES" isnt working.

Clearly the problem for the left is that there no-one on their side like Concetta Fierravanti-Wells who can advocate for the removal of terms like "far right" on the basis that it causes Conservatives anxiety.

I didnt. I said one could, im not but im ever the optimist.

Clearly no comment on the "Rape claims historical and current, culture of cover ups and "dont ask, dont tell", jerking off over someones desk" in response to " Can you outline the "deep seated misogynistic culture"? I mean, surely, you are not connecting something Porter allegedly did in 1988 with a culture in the Morrison government offices... "

You do love to cherry pick.

Literally the best defence of Morrison anyone has got is

- He wasnt in charge the WHOLE time
- The left and the journos are out to get him

Its pathetic.

You and the left-wing journos (and the Outraged! people that like to get whipped up by them) act as if he is guilty of something and needs a defence.

He doesn't need a defence.

By all accounts Morrison is a decent, kind husband and father.

He is not a bully.

He hasn't been expelled from schools.

He's not a tatted bogan.

Your entire posting history on this board is drawing a series of long bows and outright lying so that you can victim-blame, mansplain, deflect, what-about, look over there, whinge and generally act like the nasty pretend persecuted little grub that you are.

As your hero said, don't throw stones in glass houses.

I didnt. I said one could, im not but im ever the optimist.

Clearly no comment on the "Rape claims historical and current, culture of cover ups and "dont ask, dont tell", jerking off over someones desk" in response to " Can you outline the "deep seated misogynistic culture"? I mean, surely, you are not connecting something Porter allegedly did in 1988 with a culture in the Morrison government offices... "

You do love to cherry pick.

I covered the historical rape allegation.

The cover up is no cover up at all - Reynolds actually spoke with the Deputy Commission of the AFP about it.

Cumming on a desk by a gay man doesn't sound too misogynistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back