Scott Morrison - How Long? Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

On top of his aged care dribble he praised their running of the NDIS 🤣 I am helping someone with an experienced advocate as well with an application and it is ******* sole destroying. This person can't move their legs and they are debating whether they are disabled or not.

I have never understood the NDIS. Pretty much anyone on the NDIS has a long and significant medical history. Why the hell is their a massive private sector rehashing and verifying the entire thing? Would it not be much more efficient to rely on the existing medical diagnosis noting that medical practitioners actually do have real standards and obligations to meet - and have some sort of government oversight authority doing checks? It makes zero sense to me.

I have never understood the NDIS. Pretty much anyone on the NDIS has a long and significant medical history. Why the hell is their a massive private sector rehashing and verifying the entire thing? Would it not be much more efficient to rely on the existing medical diagnosis noting that medical practitioners actually do have real standards and obligations to meet - and have some sort of government oversight authority doing checks? It makes zero sense to me.
We have put in pages of documents from 2 professionals that both state her conditions are permanent and the NDIS wants her to try other treatments that the professionals think won't work. So they have knocked her back even though she can't walk and can't function on her own. We battle on

when asked why its not mandatory for aged care workers to get the vaccine

hunt responds with "it was the medical advisors who decided this"

in the background -Morrison before Hunt can get half a word out... "it was the state governments"...
- Hunt ignores this.

Oh please have footage of this.

I can probably guess how the Cabinet meeting went.

PM's COS/PR Guy: This Royal Commission shows a glaring problem with Governance, we need to set up a completely new Governance Structure to solve the problem because the 1997 Howard legislation has led us down this terrible road.
Richard Colbeck: I think I'm the right person for the job.
PM's COS/PR: Nobody else in the room thinks that Richard. We're not going to go down that route. We're no good at Governance. Our survey says 90% of people who know what the word Governance means thinks we're bad at it.
Greg Hunt: Let's talk about respect and how we all want something good to happen, but hide the fact that we don't know how to do that.
ALL: Huzzahh!!
PM: ScoMo's Dad was in aged care, so ScoMo knows what it's like. I can relate. I will give a masterful performance about caring. Greg, you also have a father, you will speak next. Richard, you're a disaster, but you're the responsible minister, so you will speak last and repeat what Greg and I said, but don't mention your father, nobody will believe you had one.
Junior Member of Cabinet: How many of the RC findings are we going to implement? People are dying and the RC says it's our fault.
ALL: Who invited her?
Gold!

Imagine if there was an alleged pedophile at one of the Ministers childrens Schools - wonder if they would be comfortable that person keeping their position?
I think the obvious way to answer that was when Morrison was demanding schools remain open and making threats to cut funding if they do close whilst in the background he’s kids had already been pulled out of school is all we need to know.

Guessing whatever figure the Libs throw at aged care in the next budget to respond to the aged care royal commission won't be anywhere near the amount they had ripped out of aged care funding over the years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From The Guardian:

Geoffrey Watson, a barrister and director of the Centre for Public Integrity, has also called for an independent inquiry but told Guardian Australia that if the complainant made reliable statements about the alleged crime, then a “police prosecution is not out of the question”.

Stephen Charles, a former judge of the Victorian supreme court of appeal, said it was “not true” the alleged victim’s death meant a trial was not possible.

Charles said there were “various ways” prosecutors could attempt to establish that sex without consent had taken place, including circumstantial evidence, the behaviour of the accused, any potential admissions the cabinet minister may have made to others, and observations of other witnesses.

In addition to the contemporaneous diary described by Senator Hanson-Young, the woman also recounted her complaint to friends before taking her life.

You mean have a Govt agency do a job worth doing in overseeing the system? The LNP would just slash it like they did to the oversight on aged care then be surprised when people were doing awful stuff because nobody checks.

The LNP sets up a private industry which is tasked with keeping claims down as a KPI, get paid handsomely and donate some of that money back to the LNP a-la Sarina Russo's Job Active. It's exactly the same thing they did with Unemployment, they pay private industry to do paperwork and deny claims all to the long-term detriment of people involved.

It's LNP Grift 101. Why create an agency which works, when you can create an agency which profits?

Imagine if there was an alleged pedophile at one of the Ministers childrens Schools - wonder if they would be comfortable that person keeping their position?

Imagine if there was a proven pedophile at the Prime Minister's Church and the head of the church who happened to be the Paedo's son looked the other way? I wonder if they would be comfortable giving the church a series of million dollar grants and inviting the son-of-the-paedo to the White House.

Of course they are! They did just that.

Writing commendations for paedo-protectors wasn't just limited to Howard and Abbott.

Maybe Jen's conscience also ends where her religious hypocrisy starts.

'In the hot sun outside Kirribilli House, the prime minister was ruthlessly quizzed about a historic rape allegation against a cabinet minister.
Under intense pressure, he wiped his brow as he insisted the issue was for police and said he would not be taking any action against the minister.
It was that snippet - rather than the government's extra funding for aged care homes - that made headlines on websites and TV stations across the nation on Monday afternoon.'

Absolutely nothing yet on Sky News Australia's Youtube channel, amongst the 7 short videos on the Aged Care Royal Commission posted in the last few hours.

Or if there is anything about the rape allegation in amongst any of those 7, you wouldn't know from the title of each of those 7 vids.

Surely the rest of the world and Australia is more interested in the alleged cabinet minister's rapist's denials (via the PM) than an Aged Care Royal Commission?

:rolleyes:

fu** that was limp
Something a teenager would say thinking they were edgy.

You seem pretty smart dude, surely you can come up with something better than a pissy limp-wristed retort than that ?????

I assumed that’s who the poster meant given the opposition spent an entire question time demanding action, then complain when action is taken.

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.

'In the hot sun outside Kirribilli House, the prime minister was ruthlessly quizzed about a historic rape allegation against a cabinet minister.
Under intense pressure, he wiped his brow as he insisted the issue was for police and said he would not be taking any action against the minister.
It was that snippet - rather than the government's extra funding for aged care homes - that made headlines on websites and TV stations across the nation on Monday afternoon.'

Absolutely nothing yet on Sky News Australia's Youtube channel, amongst the 7 short videos on the Aged Care Royal Commission posted in the last few hours.

Or if there is anything about the rape allegation in amongst any of those 7, you wouldn't know from the title of each of those 7 vids.

Surely the rest of the world and Australia is more interested in the alleged cabinet minister's rapist's denials (via the PM) than an Aged Care Royal Commission?

Yeah who cares about aged care? Was the biggest issue last year, now you want to complain they are talking about it?

I’d say most people would be more concerned in fixing such a vital part of the country than an allegation over something that happened over 30 years ago.

Yeah who cares about aged care? Was the biggest issue last year, now you want to complain they are talking about it?

I’d say most people would be more concerned in fixing such a vital part of the country than an allegation over something that happened over 30 years ago.

Bahahah. You think they’ll do anything.

and yeah, rape by a ****ing creep in power making decisions on the nation is pretty important

I assumed that’s who the poster meant given the opposition spent an entire question time demanding action, then complain when action is taken.

Damned if they do, damned if they don’t.
No you didn't

ONCE AGAIN, you cracked the shits and didn't take the 10 seconds to think before hitting " post ".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back