Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
I've always thought this guy was a gun, and he looks like he has steppes his game up to another level. I think he is one of the best goal kicking midfielders going around. He is so underrated because he is from an interstate club, but he is a gem! :thumbsu:

Brownlow 2011 smokey?

I've always rated Scott Thompson, he's quite easily the Crows' best player, is always working hard and putting in 110% effort and I wish we had him :(

I wouldn't say he's in the top 10 midfielders in the comp though. That's a ridiculously huge call.

I've always thought this guy was a gun, and he looks like he has steppes his game up to another level. I think he is one of the best goal kicking midfielders going around. He is so underrated because he is from an interstate club, but he is a gem! :thumbsu:

Brownlow 2011 smokey?
I'd actually say his goalkicking is a weakness.

However if Judd gets points for carrying about Carlton then at this rate Thommo should start getting some more credit. :p

I'm glad he's getting some recognition from some other clubs:thumbsu:. Top 10 might be stretching it slightly but he's definitely top 20. One of the only few players who are willing to put in 100% effort for us this year (no surprise as he's an absolute workhorse). At this stage, he should finally win a gold jacket for us.

Good player, but where does he fit on this list: Barlow, Bartel, Black, Boyd, Chapman, Cooney, Cross, Dal Santo, GAblett, Goddard, Griffen, Harvey, Hayes, Hill, Hodge, Judd, Mitchell, Montagna, Mundy, Murphy, Pendles, Selwood, Swan, Watson...
Arguably above the ones bolded.

(Black, Harvey >>>>>>>>>> Thompson in their prime)

I've always rated Scott Thompson, he's quite easily the Crows' best player, is always working hard and putting in 110% effort and I wish we had him :(

I wouldn't say he's in the top 10 midfielders in the comp though. That's a ridiculously huge call.

How does that happen?

It's an impossibility to give more than 100%. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute gun. We should have got him when he came home too, he's a Port boy :D

I think he's around the top 10 anyway. I think you'd struggle to name 10 midfielders who are head and shoulders above him. He'd be in the mix. I'd be interested to see someone's list of the top 10 midfielders in the comp.

Good player, but where does he fit on this list: Barlow, Bartel, Black, Boyd, Chapman, Cooney, Cross, Dal Santo, GAblett, Goddard, Griffen, Harvey, Hayes, Hill, Hodge, Judd, Mitchell, Montagna, Mundy, Murphy, Pendles, Selwood, Swan, Watson...

right now, i would have him before these people:

barlow, black, boyd, chapman, cooney, dal santo, selwood, cross, griffen, harvey, hill, mitchell, montagna, mundy, watson

was amazing yesterday

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott Thompson, top 10 midfielder in the AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back