Scully a lock at Number 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting comment made about Tom on contested footy:

Other than that it was all praise.

http://www.contestedfooty.com/2009/07/2009-draft-tom-scully.html

Kicking eff was at around 62%
Both of those stats could be due to always having someone on him. I like his kicking and it may be 62% but I thought it looked pretty good of what I've seen of him. Scully isn't going to be perfect though, there are no perfect players in the AFL - even Ablett, Judd, Franklin, J. Brown have their deficiencies.

X3 shit argument.

Name all the interstate players that have never gone home, such as Viney, Obst, Stretch, Rivers, ... and not just from SA or our club. You could name hundreds.

Btw, an ex Board member told me that the main reason Thompson wanted to go 'home' is because of Daniher.

Yes I have heard around the traps that Daniher didnt have a good relationship with a few players actually. Thompson was definately one of them and it was partially behind his return to Adelaide.

As for Scully's kicking it seems fine to me. If his efficiency is ever down it appears to be because he plays inside and gets alot of kicks forward whilst being tagged at stoppages. He is capable of playing outside and when he does his kicking is seriously very good. His handballing in close is even better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Scully a lock at Number 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back