Season 2013 Bendigo FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any truth in the rumour Ladson is one and done at square? Off to Mitiamo?

Which BFL players are most likely to follow Filo to Mounts? Could he take Brodie and Josh with him? We all know how high he rates Robbins, could he go too?

Which BFL players are most likely to follow Filo to Mounts? Could he take Brodie and Josh with him? We all know how high he rates Robbins, could he go too?

Ladson to mitiamo... to quote John McEnroe 'you cannot be serious'

Ladson to coach Elmore.. News will break this week.

Robbins, Gretgrix and Hill very very close to signing at Mounts.. Darcy Richards may also join them and his girlfriend there and Trelfell in talks also.

Brodie Filo spoke to Ado last week at Kyneton as did Adam Baird..

Ladson to coach Elmore.. News will break this week.

Robbins, Gretgrix and Hill very very close to signing at Mounts.. Darcy Richards may also join them and his girlfriend there and Trelfell in talks also.

Brodie Filo spoke to Ado last week at Kyneton as did Adam Baird..

Why would Robbins need to go out to mounts?? Yes the cash is probably good, but he's only been back in the BFL for one year.. and is in the top 5 players in the league. Surely he'll have enough time later on to 'cash in' at a lower level??

After returning to the BFL for the year, he was probably reminded how poor the crowds and atmosphere were in the BFL (apart from GF day when the other leagues are finished). And half the teams in the BFL (Kyneton, Castlemaine, Maryborough, K Flat) would struggle to make the 5 in the "lower level".....so probably isn't that different!

Granted crowds and atmosphere may be down, but I remember the crowds at HDFL games not being all that great either.. and standard at BFL level had dropped but with the recruits to the league this year I'd imagine that standard has risen slightly too

After returning to the BFL for the year, he was probably reminded how poor the crowds and atmosphere were in the BFL (apart from GF day when the other leagues are finished). And half the teams in the BFL (Kyneton, Castlemaine, Maryborough, K Flat) would struggle to make the 5 in the "lower level".....so probably isn't that different!

Are you kidding, kangaroo flat would smash teams in the Heatcote league & Marlborough & Castlemaine would make the five.

Why would Robbins need to go out to mounts?? Yes the cash is probably good, but he's only been back in the BFL for one year.. and is in the top 5 players in the league. Surely he'll have enough time later on to 'cash in' at a lower level??

He doesn't "need" to go anywhere. Blokes play footy for a variety of reasons. He has done just about all there is to do in country footy so probably feels that he has nothing to prove...which he doesn't...so why not play wherever he wants

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He doesn't "need" to go anywhere. Blokes play footy for a variety of reasons. He has done just about all there is to do in country footy so probably feels that he has nothing to prove...which he doesn't...so why not play wherever he wants

What you say here is true roota, there is no doubting that. Champion player at every level he has played at.. no denying that.. But he also has had a long, and pretty successful time as player, now coach, at eaglehawk both this year and in previous years, so would have strong ties to the club. You would think that after the way they finished this year, that maybe he'd hang around another year to see if they can take out the big one... just saying :)

What is the catalyst for the exodus from Eaglehawk,hearing 3 more quality hawks to Mounts, Cam Millward and a couple of other senior players heading to Boort

Gee there are some high quality footballers on the way out of the BFL at the moment

Interleague team will be 18 fresh faces at this rate.

My mail is the players are sick and tired of school teacher Monaghan, too many meetings after training, too much over analyzing. One player saying he is very good tactically, training drills good, but would be better suited to a higher level of coaching. I think sometimes coaches get ahead of themselves at country footy level. The basics are still the same. Time for training, time for play and time for game day. Too serious and players wane from the cause

hows adamson going down at kyneton?
With the amount of high profile exits from the BFL already and many more to come, would anyone like offer me some odds of the Tigers playing finals in their first season back, some massive signings to be announced any time soon, along with a group of proven BFL premiership winners already signed. Take my word Kyneton will be no easy beat this year!!!!!!

With the amount of high profile exits from the BFL already and many more to come, would anyone like offer me some odds of the Tigers playing finals in their first season back, some massive signings to be announced any time soon, along with a group of proven BFL premiership winners already signed. Take my word Kyneton will be no easy beat this year!!!!!!

I hope that is true...look forward to the announcements

I've herd this from Kyneton since Phil Carman departed.
Name names or don't embarrass yourself like previous years.
Is Adamson going to pull on the boots & sit in the goal square?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back