Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Geelong Wolves vs Baghdad Bombers at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

The only chance we'd have at winning is if somehow the Wolves team bus broke down and their side was replaced with an under 12s netball team.
These tactics go back a long way... shortly before the Match of the Century in 1886, South Melbourne supporters "attempted to destroy" a train going from Geelong to Melbourne. And the team wasn't even on the train, it was just supporters... :eek:

And now I feel like Frank from The Vicar of Dibley.

The only chance we'd have at winning is if somehow the Wolves team bus broke down and their side was replaced with an under 12s netball team.

Have you seen their Under 12's netball team??
2015-11-11-14-33-12-1334850073.jpeg

You just copied what I said, so you're instantly disqualified to judge
Hey hey. You didn't tell me were playing kindergarten rules. This is bullshit!
That's not even a real number.
You're not even
Never ever underestimate a bunch of grade six girls. They'd have SM covered on many fronts.

Don't want to jinx us into winning, but I think we might lose this week.
The Cats have a higher chance in signing Daniel Wells than you winning this week.

Depends on what offers I get, and what direction the club is going in. I still owe the Wolves for the faith they put in me and resurrecting my career so I'll more than likely stay.
I didn't really ask, nor do I really care.

But if you want to come home to Baghdad you're more than welcome.

I didn't really ask, nor do I really care.

But if you want to come home to Baghdad you're more than welcome.

But you did ask and I answered and now here we are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just think about this for a second guys... GWBogan is going to win the mobbs medal

tumblr_o0g89iRCzz1t7j2ejo1_400.gif

The Cats have a higher chance in signing Daniel Wells than you winning this week.
Then why did you lay out this lovely fruit platter for us upon arrival? If we are no chance, we're not going to bother to come. Woohoo! Week off!

Then why did you lay out this lovely fruit platter for us upon arrival? If we are no chance, we're not going to bother to come. Woohoo! Week off!
We're just a hospital bunch and its always good to play practice matches against weak opposition, like that time when Manchester United played against Australia in the early 00's

We're just a hospital bunch and its always good to play practice matches against weak opposition, like that time when Manchester United played against Australia in the early 00's

Your mob will definately be a hospital bunch when I'm finished with you all. Im angry. Im a mean, hard arsed bastard and will tear you all to......umm. ..

Oh who am I kidding.. any good yum cha in Geelong??

Your mob will definately be a hospital bunch when I'm finished with you all. Im angry. Im a mean, hard arsed bastard and will tear you all to......umm. ..

Oh who am I kidding.. any good yum cha in Geelong??
No but we can get you a bucket of lard to share

We're a hospital bunch too. For our home games we serve our opposition these glorious fondue fountains. Chocolate, cheese, cyanide...

The Official Geelong Wolves Mid Week Training Report (OGWMWTR)

NickCC doing some light training on the treadmill

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fx-people-that-dont-know-how-to-treadmill%2Fcheezits.gif

DemonTim desperately trying to improve his lap times.

marathon.gif

BotsMaster thought he'd get in some extra fitness training being a ball boy at the local tennis centre.

ownp2qob1i3xvfssgabc.gif

Hatchy1992 trying his darndest to reach that one pull up goal.

DIJrt0S.gif

And Quivorir doing whatever it is Quivorir does at the gym.

cIc8Qap.jpg

The Official Geelong Wolves Mid Week Training Report (OGWMWTR)

NickCC doing some light training on the treadmill

http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fx-people-that-dont-know-how-to-treadmill%2Fcheezits.gif

DemonTim desperately trying to improve his lap times.

marathon.gif

BotsMaster thought he'd get in some extra fitness training being a ball boy at the local tennis centre.

ownp2qob1i3xvfssgabc.gif

Hatchy1992 trying his darndest to reach that one pull up goal.

DIJrt0S.gif

And Quivorir doing whatever it is Quivorir does at the gym.

cIc8Qap.jpg
Oh that gym picture, I'm not even mad about the laptop guy but look at the guy on the rights wrists. What an absoloute bellend, he'll drop the bar on his head one day

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 22 Round 12 - Geelong Wolves vs Baghdad Bombers at The Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back