Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 27, 2014
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Arsenal
k4ftb4.jpg

VS

370417_85651c9ba70f41b20953adb964e0dadb.png

This lines up to be a tense match between a posting force, and a qootying one, also in which it's ruoured itsmyshow will parade his Premiership Cup in the Bombers dressing rooms before the game.

Form Guide

4th
Coney Island Warriors
WLLWW
Round 12: Sin City Swamprats 13.10 (88) lost to Coney Island Warriors 16.13 (109)

The Warriors have been an enigma this season. Despite off season intrigue and the hype around new recruits, the loss of spiritual leader, former captain and the emotional rock of Coney Island, Jazny, has hit the club hard, the constant presence of the historically Bay affiliated team has been slightly understated this season. Their Qooty, however, is still going strong, need I say more than vestyintheguts?

Form Guide
11th
Baghdad Bombers
WLWWL
Round 12: West Coast Wonders 15.10 (100) defeated Baghdad Bombers 6.10 (46)

The reigning Premiers have endured a tough premiership defence, and look like missing on finals altogether at this point unless they can turn things around miraculously, last weeks result doesn't inspire confidence on that front. On the posting side, Haro's team continue to divide audiences but the Bombers are jogging along very nicely, and probably sit right up there in the most active teams of the League with plenty of excellent posters amongst that list.

Players to Watch

BEEG - One of Season 24's most impressive rookies, the ultra competitive, mostly forward player has already claimed a Rising Star and should be in prime contention for the Bombers end of season Rookie award.

Frankston Rover - Franky is the man on his Island again, and his leadership sees the Warriors fighting for Top Four, only the Admin challenge announcement remains.

Miggs - One of the best around here but I wouldn't want to be watching him too closely after dark.

packedlunch - Shoop good

Tips

Your team will win for sure, like op please

Your team will win by 10000 points please like this op guys

These teams are bad, like my op out of pity for them

Teamsheets due in Thursday, 11:59 PM.​

Here come the guys who don't post outside match threads.
I didn’t think non SFA goo chuggers were allowed to post outside of match day threads?

Every time I made a (brilliant) thread it got sent to the landfill, mainly because I didn’t have any SFA “in jokes”.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back