Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

I liked that time, we all sat back sinking piss watching camels strippers whilst he went out and won us a flag

Good times

Itsmyshow

Such good times!! It’s just a shame that you guys completely suck now that I’ve taken my talents elsewhere

Oh yeah! The Warriors ! This will be a very interesting week and an intriguing contest....

I’m just making that up. I don’t know anything about any of our opponents week to week.
I do know, my old mate IMS is here. But that’s it.

So if anyone from our side can give me a rundown, it would be greatly appreciated. Do we like the Warriors? Who do we respect? Who are the campaigners? etc. that’d be great.

It’s just a shame that you guys completely suck now that I’ve taken my talents elsewhere
If being talented constitutes 3 posts a week, I wonder what that makes me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh yeah! The Warriors ! This will be a very interesting week and an intriguing contest....

I’m just making that up. I don’t know anything about any of our opponents week to week.

So if anyone from our side can give me a rundown, it would be greatly appreciated. Do we like the Warriors? Who do we respect? Who are the campaigners? etc. that’d be great.

Hello little buddy, out of everyone, I've actually missed you and Tony Lynn 15

How's things?

I’m Vesty, if you haven’t heard of me then you’ve been living under a rock

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24, Round 13 - Coney Island Warriors vs Baghdad Bombers @ Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Back