Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

What have you got this time Hawkies
Or will you go crying back to your mothers like the weak little shits you are

There is no way you are twenty-seven.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this is what happens when you homeschool your kids and then leave them all day for cheap beers and the pokies down the local.

Good to know.

I'd like to say we were shitposters waay back when too

We made shitposting cool

We did take some time off there for a while. Let's just say we're re-instilling some old team values.

I used that many a time at the Doncaster Hotel over 40's night!
I have a digital penetration story to tell later on. Involving a 44yo, her 21yo daughter and McDonalds

Edit: as that sounded a bit rapey, I need to add it was fully consensual by all parties involved

Last edited:
This is just my recap from yesterday with TheCoach16 and BRAB going head to head.

For the purpose of this example, the coach is Hit Girl and BRAB is Rosul's girlfriend in the red dress with the big t***ies! Perhaps that part is just more about me and how I like to visualise BRAB.

I have a digital penetration story to tell later on. Involving a 44yo, her 21yo daughter and McDonalds

You may want to save that miggs until we have the pie night at Uncle Tony's house with the over 28's/40's nights theme at the local!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Back