Official Match Thread Season 24: Round 4 - Baghdad Bombers vs East Side Hawks at Abdu Prison

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, that is what happens when you cull 95% of a list.
I cut them because they weren't up to the Lad's standards.

It's undeniable that I have transformed this club to be among the leagues best, our premiership status attests to that.

Good captaincy isn't taking posters from other clubs.

This is why he is our great leader, he recruits stars from posting talent, take notes BRAB you campaigner.

Just as you all voted for each other. I find it no coincidence that the top 10 were littered with BC members.

You find it no coincidence that the ten of the most active, best posters were in the top 10...

Well, colour me shocked.

This is why he is our great leader, he recruits stars from posting talent, take notes BRAB you campaigner.

There is no doubt HaroLad is the most inspirational skipper in the SFA. He is the glue that binds this incredibly talented team.

Most people who have a name with Big in it has something small, we can only assume it's his dick.

You have a point... clearly I should've capitalised my username in its entirety instead :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So just out of interest, who was in the top 10?

I don't remember. Definitely me though. And brahj. Obviously BRAB. Maybe tgrs. I can only remember the Hawks posters.

I don't remember. Definitely me though. And brahj. Obviously BRAB. Maybe tgrs. I can only remember the Hawks posters.

Not sure if you know but I'm a top 5 poster

Not even filthy, such a fake **** hiding behind his name The Filth Wizard.

The filth part is because I'm relatively unclean. The wizard part is that I posted a hundred times and you didn't even realise. I can't make 'the' work for me but you know what they say about two out of three.

It's funny what you can make people believe I figure.

I was the admin of the league mate, if I was going to rig official awards you would have sat on the All-SFA bench instead of getting VC.

It's a popularity contest, never forget.

I don't trust you, lie about being Filthy is just the start, I'm onto you The Filth Liar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back