Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 7 - Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

5th v 9th

BBNew.png

400563_3721d008f7191ca245e0549800166455.png

My heart goes out to you, Gumbies. After my week with Dawn to Dark and BEEG I no longer fear death, I welcome its sweet embrace.

Players to Watch

Gumbies

Quivorir – league trade Whisperer and baby speech therapist has had a quiet start to the year, but now that North are officially out of finals contention he should be up and about.

SM – makes oraz look like a professional gambler

Golumless - the man known as pantskyle lite and responsible for pulling the Wolves out of the doldrums

Bombers

KohPhi – top 10 in disposals and was good last week in the match thread. Sure to post a 10/10 potato gif.

Dawn to Dark – much like Trump during an eclipse, despite it hurting your eyes you wont be able to look away

HaroLad – officially the 7th best poster in the league

Brokelads Betting
Gumbies: $1.50
Bombers: $2.80

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pmAEST on Thursday

Hey how's it going WOLVES???

Yeah that's right, I don't care.
Why do you bring your A Game to the main board and then bring shit here?

Why do you bring your A Game to the main board and then bring shit here?
I have a debilitating case of erectile dysfunction.

Please help me sir.

I have a debilitating case of erectile dysfunction.

Please help me sir.
Its a shame. Your mainboard posting is top shelf. Almost BRAB like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What the **** is a Gumbie Quivorir Fryer Tuck
Gumby, created by Art and Ruth Clokey, was a gift of love for children worldwide. This little green slab of clay comes alive through the wonders of clay animation, evoking visceral reactions from viewers. The texture of the three-dimensional characters, sets and props brings an unparalleled realness and charm. While children are enthralled with the innocence, action and adventure in the stories, the pure expression of art and surrealistic quality of the work appeal to adults.

Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

5th v 9th

BBNew.png

400563_3721d008f7191ca245e0549800166455.png

My heart goes out to you, Gumbies. After my week with Dawn to Dark and BEEG I no longer fear death, I welcome its sweet embrace.

Players to Watch

Gumbies

Quivorir – league trade Whisperer and baby speech therapist has had a quiet start to the year, but now that North are officially out of finals contention he should be up and about.

SM – makes oraz look like a professional gambler

Golumless - the man known as pantskyle lite and responsible for pulling the Wolves out of the doldrums

Bombers

KohPhi – top 10 in disposals and was good last week in the match thread. Sure to post a 10/10 potato gif.

Dawn to Dark – much like Trump during an eclipse, despite it hurting your eyes you wont be able to look away

HaroLad – officially the 7th best poster in the league

Brokelads Betting
Gumbies: $1.50
Bombers: $2.80

Captains please have your team sheets in by 11.59pmAEST on Thursday

Great write up Blacky, missed one very important item but good effort nonetheless!

Congrats, you've just guaranteed me a BOG performance for your petty spoonerism. Clearly you haven't learnt from the last game.

i hope you are playing in the centre this weekend...I am a student of life, currently retired!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 24 Round 7 - Gumbies FFC vs Baghdad Bombers at The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back