Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You give a gutless flog like YoTR a midfield spot
Guy can't even change his underwear the right way let alone occupy a premier position

I haven't given anybody anything.

He'll win an EKA before you do though.

You could go and talk it out with Dawn to Dark. Two visitors in one month would almost be media worthy for the lad.

Whatever it takes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30 dollar recharge at Telstra
Optus is much better with the current broadband and mobile deals I have
Hi dawn too dork thank you for this life hack me and luke will try and talk to telstra and see if we can get a good deal like you have posted in this chat lol my cousin says that Optus is not good coz he is with Optus and they sometimes make him pay more than he uses coz he pays and Optus just make him pay more thank you

Hi dawn too dork thank you for this life hack me and luke will try and talk to telstra and see if we can get a good deal like you have posted in this chat lol my cousin says that Optus is not good coz he is with Optus and they sometimes make him pay more than he uses coz he pays and Optus just make him pay more thank you
It’s, Luke and I...

And who’s Luke?

You give a gutless flog like YoTR a midfield spot
Guy can't even change his underwear the right way let alone occupy a premier position
There's a right way to do that? Surely taking off one a replacing them with a clean pair constitutes success.

Who wears underwear anyway?

And who are you calling gutless? Spamming the airwaves with incoherent dribble. 150 + posts in this thread and you've made 2 good points. Try to be more interesting

I’m a joyless man, and yet I’ve read this eight times now, and each time I laugh harder and louder.

I have no idea what any of it means, but this is too funny to me.

Bless you, miggs...

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back