Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Who wins ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Here's a story for you from my mate in Broadmeadows, Victoria

A family of Collingwood supporters head out one Saturday morning to do their Christmas shoplifting. While in Rebel sports, the son picks up an Essendon football jumper and says to his 20 year old sister "I've decided to become a Bomber supporter i would like this for Christmas".

His sister, outraged by this, promptly whacks him around the head with her carton of Winfield and says, "Go talk to Mum". Off goes the little lad with Essendon jumper in hand to find his Mum.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas".

The mother is outraged by this and throws her moccasins and full V. B. tinnie at him, promptly whacks him around the head and says, "Lets go talk to your father".

Off they go to Pentridge during visiting hours and find Boofa, his Dad. "Dad?"

"Yes son"?.

"I've decided to be an Essendon supporter and I would like this jumper for Christmas". The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head with his fists and says, "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in "THAT" and then kicks him from one end of the rec. room to the other for good measure.

About half an hour later they're all heading back home to Reservoir in the E. K. Holden. The mother turns to her son and says "Son I hope you have learnt something today"

The son says "Yes I have".

"Good son what is it.".

The son replies "I've only been an Essendon supporter for 3 hours and I already Hate you Collingwood Mongrels"!!!!.

Me opening this thread
flame-war.gif

Had I know I would be doing all the heavy lifting at the Hawks I would have asked The Filth Wizard for more money. Where is he by the way?

Our captain has been barely sighted.
I'm at a big important conference with lots of important talks and things.

Uhh I mean nah m8 just rooting birds and sinking piss with da boiz

“Take a rest”??? He’s just getting started...

Look Coach, I know you like D2D but he knows I have his best interests at heart.

I've never seen someone as eager to tell people that they're going out with mates to drink and probably sexually harass women as Dawn to Dark.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he was actually at bridge club or something equally elderly tonight instead but wants to maintain his "macho" persona.

Look Coach, I know you like D2D but he knows I have his best interests at heart.

TFW is a wise man, I take his advice but mate there's not much I can do apart from read books and entertain myself on bigfooty whilst grounded in between meeting up with people. I don't have much family apart from a few cousins

I've never seen someone as eager to tell people that they're going out with mates to drink and probably sexually harass women as Dawn to Dark.

I have a sneaking suspicion that he was actually at bridge club or something equally elderly tonight instead but wants to maintain his "macho" persona.

Any man who harasses women, rapes them and hits them should be executed
Same as child milestones, pedophiles and rapists
Too many people in this world can't rehabilitate them

Too accuse me of that is a joke. Just went down the road in Camberwell to the pub for 2 hours to get out of the house while I'm grounded and recovering. To say that I was at the bridge road club or anything like that along the lines of sexual assault is unhealthy and ****ed. You should be supporting me dickhead ktbffh while you can and there is not much to cheer about

Sorry if you're offended, I am a blonde but I find this funny aha

Two blondes were driving to Disneyland
The sign said
Disneyland left
So they started crying
And headed home
Not at all. I'm brunette. Blonde jokes are flipping gold.

Why did the blonde stare at the carton of orange juice?

Because it said 'concentrate'.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any man who harasses women, rapes them and hits them should be executed
Same as child milestones, pedophiles and rapists
Too many people in this world can't rehabilitate them

Too accuse me of that is a joke. Just went down the road in Camberwell to the pub for 2 hours to get out of the house while I'm grounded and recovering. To say that I was at the bridge road club or anything like that along the lines of sexual assault is unhealthy and ******. You should be supporting me dickhead ktbffh while you can and there is not much to cheer about
I said harass, not assault.
Nice of you to join us. You're welcome to send me pics of your afternoon (only if the second part of your statement is true)
Will do tomorrow. Regardless of which part of my statement is true.

Not at all. I'm brunette. Blonde jokes are ruddy gold.

Why did the blonde stare at the carton of orange juice?

Because it said 'concentrate'.
WTF I wrote '****ing' but like... f k n and it changed it to 'ruddy' LMAO. Oh BigFooty, you campaigner you.

I said harass, not assault.

Will do tomorrow. Regardless of which part of my statement is true.

That's sick and obscene statement from him
I reckon you send photos of your genitals to female posters because you have a sick and twisted mind

This is seriously the greatest match thread I’ve ever been in. Not kidding! It has ****en EVERYTHING!

Fair endorsement for the additions for both sides... these two clubs may have re-defined what a rivalry is last season.

I saw somebody in another thread today say that how we do it isn't how it should be done... I disagree. Take out 75% of D2D's posts and it's almost a friendship. Of campaigners.

That's sick and obscene statement from him
I reckon you send photos of your genitals to female posters because you have a sick and twisted mind
Can confirm: have never seen photos of Loonerty's genitals. Am not disappointed by this revelation.

Fair endorsement for the additions for both sides... these two clubs may have re-defined what a rivalry is last season.

I saw somebody in another thread today say that how we do it isn't how it should be done... I disagree. Take out 75% of D2D's posts and it's almost a friendship. Of campaigners.
75% is a bit light on but I see where you're going.

I'm getting a free lunch out of this rivalry :)

Yeah agreed, saw a couple people in other threads saying our match was shit and full of spam, but I'm finding it a lot of fun.

Yeah well your boys kept accusing me which is why it dragged on so long. They fired shots so I bit the dust and that's what happened.

I think some people forget there's a lone woman in this thread lol.

Nah, there's three. Also our own Milera2Betts and the Bombers have BEEG.

If any of you girls complain to me bout something happening here I will ban the shit out of people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 2: East Side Hawks Vs Baghdad Bombers @Waverley Park

Back