Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy a Friday afternoon, Dragons! Ready for some kicking practice to end the week’s festivities? 👍

395DCB07-6399-4910-894A-3AA421313528.gif

After that, we’ll have a few laps around the track.

Next we will get down to stretching those hammies.

Then it will be the last team meal for the week. Saturday we’ll just pop into Subway for a quick snack after our team meeting. 👍

I‘ll go shopping for this evening’s meal now - before we start practice. I see some good candidates. Yum.
453469E3-49D2-415D-9953-838BBDF28BBF.jpeg

395DCB07-6399-4910-894A-3AA421313528.gif
Hit the inside of the post. Ball clearly deviates. Bad sign.

Happy a Friday afternoon, Dragons! Ready for some kicking practice to end the week’s festivities? 👍

View attachment 975674

After that, we’ll have a few laps around the track.

Next we will get down to stretching those hammies.

Then it will be the last team meal for the week. Saturday we’ll just pop into Subway for a quick snack after our team meeting. 👍

I‘ll go shopping for this evening’s meal now - before we start practice. I see some good candidates. Yum.
View attachment 975684

i wish there was a vomit react so i can slap this post with it

I was Furies captain then idiot,

Furies captains are renowed for awarding themselves the rfctigerarmy medal though, i was the only one who didn’t.
please dont call me an idiot
ill report you for poster abuse
idiot

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surrounding it with your posts is not too dissimilar.
Honestly TJ's posting is a strong contender to dethrone old mate Swanny.

Seriously, if I ever get far enough along in my SFA career to become so jaded, crusty and lazy in my posting just put me out of my misery.

Seriously, if I ever get far enough along in my SFA career to become so jaded, crusty and lazy in my posting just put me out of my misery.

How sad is it that this is near on the best post from a Dragons affiliated poster in this thread.

Honestly, I haven’t retained a single memorable post from any of your existence-challenged posters this entire week. So you’re doing better than me.

hey SSwans2011 look at this loser

hey SSwans2011 look at this loser
Such a squib. Mentions me every week, but never tags me.

I don't think you'll have much trouble occupying a space in the Dragons' heads. We played them over two months ago and I'm still burdened by their unreciprocated infatuation.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 10: Fighting Furies vs Dragons FFC at rfctigerarmy's Hippodrome (MOTR)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back