Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 25, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Sin City Swamprats
1602432417766.png

1602432435161.png

LAST TIME THEY MET:
Earlier this season in Round 1 the Dragons got off to a perfect start to beat the Wonders by 25 points thanks to a dominant first half resulting in a five goal half time lead that the Wonders couldn't claw back. Hatchy1992 booted 6 goals from full forward long before he got the yips mid-season, and he was ably supported by Maylandsman with 3 goals of his own from the pocket. VandoHawk was sublime in the middle with 31 disposals and a goal, whilst serial_thrilla and Knifey Spoony kept the pressure on the Wonders ball users with 7 tackles each. Blaze Storm dominated across half back with 16 disposals and 7 marks whilst keeping Coopers and Grand Uncle Horace goalless. For the Wonders Sab22 was valiant up forward with 5 goals of his own, and ClarkeM fought bravely for a nearly best-on-ground showing of 21 disposals, 9 tackles and 2 goals. Bonz won the battle of the rucks, with a 16-13 hitout advantage against the Dragons pair of Strigoi and Knifey Spoony.

THE SEASON SO FAR:
DRA - WWLLWWWLLWL (6-5, 5th)
WON - LLWLLLLLWLL (2-9, 12th)

The Dragons will be stinging after nearly clutching victory from the claws of the Swamprats last week, and will wanting to turn things around quickly if they are to keep in touch with the top four. Meanwhile the Wonders are having the season from hell as they sit down at the bottom of the ladder; a loss to the Gumbies last week keeping them in the wooden spoon position. The Wonders are no strangers to miracles, but if they want to make a late charge for the finals there are no more second chances. If the Wonders lose this, it is season over.

WHO IS IN FORM?
1602432503227.png

PREDICTION:
It's time for the usual late season surge by the Wonders: WON by 10 pts.

NOTICE:
Leadership Groups, please have a valid team sheet submitted before the deadline of 11:59pm AEDT this Thursday.

Excellent graphic work serial_thrilla.

Appreciate the Monday morning match threads too.

To the folk out there crying for a break, take one. I’m going to do as such because I have matters to attend to.
Go Wonders!

AceAndy - please nominate a Dragons poster again.

Last chance people

Wow a Monday morning match thread, this will enrage the Media mafia.
ND's already closed them once this morning. Great way to gather support for his admin campaign!

Wow a Monday morning match thread, this will enrage the Media mafia.
Power to the people! This is the greatest thing a match thread author has ever done - hopefully it sets the standard for when to post match threads from now on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hello Wonders.

I'd say it's good to see you again, but well, I'm still wringing out the stench from my clothes from last time.

That said, how are we all?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back