Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Good morning Wonders and Dragons.

Bonz, I hear that you're joining us next season. This will be a good opportunity for you to meet your new teammates. ;)

Depends purely on Sab22 's behaviour for the rest of the season.

A few of us are monitoring this closely (SweetD AngryRanga )

The rest of this SFA season shall be known as the

Adobe_20201012_133533.jpg

Oh dear, what has that scallywag Sab22 been doing?

Has been subbing me out of the ruck (even when I am up and about) and threatened to drop me this week because I kicked 1.1 last week (doesn't make a difference I was leading the DT points up until he subbed me and everything.

How is AceAndy treating you? Are you still doing all the work whilst he takes the credit?

Adobe_20201012_134521.jpg

Has been subbing me out of the ruck (even when I am up and about) and threatened to drop me this week because I kicked 1.1 last week (doesn't make a difference I was leading the DT points up until he subbed me and everything.

How is AceAndy treating you? Are you still doing all the work whilst he takes the credit?

View attachment 983413
On the contrary. AceAndy is doing all the work, which allows me to post dodgy Photoshops and convoluted statistics in the middle of the night.

On the contrary. AceAndy is doing all the work, which allows me to post dodgy Photoshops and convoluted statistics in the middle of the night.

Posting dodgy Photoshops and statistics is what the actual work is though.

People come here to be entertained, not for the administration.

Imagine what you, Knifey Spoony , SweetD and myself could do? We could start our own SFA with blackjack and Hookers!!!

Posting dodgy Photoshops and statistics is what the actual work is though.

People come here to be entertained, not for the administration.

Imagine what you, Knifey Spoony , SweetD and myself could do? We could start our own SFA with blackjack and Hookers!!!
We'd also be perpetually getting suspended for missing team sheet deadlines. 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should spend more time doing other things. Just my two cents.

View attachment 983413
tenor.gif

We'd also be perpetually getting suspended for missing team sheet deadlines. 😂

Good point, maybe we recruit Dingster as well.

Gives me an excuse to post this on a weekly basis (my second favourite Photoshop in SFA history)
Adobe_20200809_100646.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: Dragons FFC vs West Coast Wonders at Ljp86's Lair

Remove this Banner Ad

Back