Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been a less desirable grand final than Geelong vs Richmond 2020?
giphy.gif

Went with the wildcard this week, and instantly regretted not going with Mane.

So many good mid options...

I was lazy and luckily went KDB -> Mane. Means I have 3 4.0 defenders 😂

So many good mid options...

I was lazy and luckily went KDB -> Mane. Means I have 3 4.0 defenders 😂
I didn't know there were any 4.0 defenders with starting spots left now that van Aanholt was back to take Mitchell's spot at Palace.

My team:
Screenshot_20201017-203014_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't know there were any 4.0 defenders with starting spots left now that van Aanholt was back to take Mitchell's spot at Palace.

My team:
View attachment 988261

That's a good team!

I went Struijk, hopefully he gets a couple of games with the Leeds injuries, then I can upgrade Mitchell. Werner -> Brewster eventually to fund that is the plan.

You've already learned I have some knowledgeable friends, another one advises on one of those fantasy football sites. Every year I'm beating him for 3/4 of the season while he builds up team value, then when 2nd wildcard time happens he has £2m more or so and easily beats me.

My team below:

1602938305466.png

That's a good team!

I went Struijk, hopefully he gets a couple of games with the Leeds injuries, then I can upgrade Mitchell. Werner -> Brewster eventually to fund that is the plan.

You've already learned I have some knowledgeable friends, another one advises on one of those fantasy football sites. Every year I'm beating him for 3/4 of the season while he builds up team value, then when 2nd wildcard time happens he has £2m more or so and easily beats me.

My team below:

View attachment 988268
Oof - yeah that lack of depth could hurt you in a pandemic-affected season. Great midfield though.

Werner is the interesting one there. I had him at the start, but scrapped him when I saw how dysfunctional Chelsea looks. As you said, he's where you'll get the value to upgrade those defenders.

I finally brought in DCL this week after his hot streak was killing me. Watch him blank now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oof - yeah that lack of depth could hurt you in a pandemic-affected season. Great midfield though.

Werner is the interesting one there. I had him at the start, but scrapped him when I saw how dysfunctional Chelsea looks. As you said, he's where you'll get the value to upgrade those defenders.

I finally brought in DCL this week after his hot streak was killing me. Watch him blank now.

Thanks, Werner -> Brewster will allow me to upgrade Bissouma and a defender, and have a proper 3-5-2! Ah, Mane's just got a yellow card.

Loonerty is the resident Chelsea expert, though this is Werner's last chance.

I'm stubborn - my WC is always left to the last minute and I persist with players far too long!

Edit: Werner starts at no9!!

Thanks, Werner -> Brewster will allow me to upgrade Bissouma and a defender, and have a proper 3-5-2! Ah, Mane's just got a yellow card.

Loonerty is the resident Chelsea expert, though this is Werner's last chance.

I'm stubborn - my WC is always left to the last minute and I persist with players far too long!

Edit: Werner starts at no9!!
Yeah, I usually hold my wildcard until December, but the October international break always seems like a good spot for it. KDB's injury was the final straw this time round. Pulled the trigger, and not regretting it yet.

Yeah, I usually hold my wildcard until December, but the October international break always seems like a good spot for it. KDB's injury was the final straw this time round. Pulled the trigger, and not regretting it yet.

Yep, put aside some time just after Christmas to nail mine.

How's your team looking ClarkeM ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30 Round 12: East Side Hawks vs Coney Island Warriors at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

Back