Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals @ Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Look mate, I know you are obviously posting under duress on account of your smoother-than-normal brain, but I’ll afford you the luxury of a brief explanation.

When regarding match threads with the Royals, I would only re-read pages I wasn’t directly involved in if I wanted to go completely brain dead.

Try to keep up.

Xoxo

I would call this the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black ever.
Except for the fact we are universally acknowledged as the best team in the Sweet FA.

I would call this the biggest case of the pot calling the kettle black ever.
Except for the fact we are universally acknowledged as the best team in the Sweet FA.
Second best mate. Don't push your luck

Oh damn, that’s unfortunate.

Who is going to tell Blacky ’s family that you accidentally stood on him?

Under the guise of assumption here, I’m guessing you’re a renter?
ABV even got the old jokes out for heritage round 💜

Even followed it up with a traditional “No U”.

You’re not even the best team in Gold City.

It's not like a footy or qooty club to overrate the talent on their own list.

Hey, did you see in AFL trade news that the Blues wouldn't give up Sam Walsh for Saady? Thought we were being pretty generous with our offer tbf.

It's not like a footy or qooty club to overrate the talent on their own list.

Hey, did you see in AFL trade news that the Blues wouldn't give up Sam Walsh for Saady? Thought we were being pretty generous with our offer tbf.

I love trade week, same every year.

The team you follow has players that are worthy of the Christmas windows at Myer's while every other team has the bargain basement at Dimmey's.

The team you follow has players that are worthy of the Christmas windows at Myer's while every other team has the bargain basement at Dimmey's.
“We should be going after Jeremy Cameron
Ends up with Tom Hickey on a 3 year deal

You’re not even the best team in Gold City.

Top of the ladder.
Best Percentage in the league
#stackedsix
And we are single-handedly carrying The Filth Wizard to a Fred and yet another All Sweet-FA

The only team better in Gold City it the group of people Blacky hires to help him get things from the top shelf.

Top of the ladder.
Best Percentage in the league
#stackedsix
And we are single-handedly carrying The Filth Wizard to a Fred and yet another All Sweet-FA

The only team better in Gold City it the group of people Blacky hires to help him get things from the top shelf.
That must also be where you get your banter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially when you're in talks with Essendon about one of their players. An inconsistent small forward who has been injured for the majority of the past 2 seasons, and has nominated your club? Let's see, no 26 won't do it. We want one of Wines, Duursma, Marshall, Georgiades or Butters.

I want to know who Dodoro has photos of at that footy club.

See you back in the thread at 4.30pm miggs.
Do you think there might be some "you know what"?

Boy, that was exciting yesterday, wasn't it?
Especially when you're in talks with Essendon about one of their players. An inconsistent small forward who has been injured for the majority of the past 2 seasons, and has nominated your club? Let's see, no 26 won't do it. We want one of Wines, Duursma, Marshall, Georgiades or Butters.

I want to know who Dodoro has photos of at that footy club.
Why does it say cadsky when you're quoting Tony Lynn 15 ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread Season 30, Round 15: Baghdad Bombers vs Gold City Royals @ Abdu Prison (Heritage Round)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back